Looking to get more out of trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been trading relatively casually for some time, learning gradually and following the markets. Any advice on picking things up a notch to become more serious and maybe make a decent income from trading ?
Lots of info on this site. I also found that YouTube and Babypips were good places to look too.

a strong trading journal will always see you well it will giude you to seeing what you are doing well and what you need to work on. you will also find a trading pattern to what time of day your trading suits the different markets

To get more and more out of trading I would like to suggest you to gain knowledge as much as you can regarding trading and prepare an effective and efficient strategy which helps you in placing the trades in a more profitable way.

Here, check it out :)

Take a look at this link Forex MilitarySchool and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)
In the same boat here too. Looking for the next step in trading. Thanks for this info

If you want to get more from trading try more, practice more hand do hard work for it. It is easy to set targets but hard to achieve them. I must say go to secure and managed trading practice so that you will know how to plan to trade and how to deal with it.

I'm starting to venture into cryptos and stocks as well as forex pairs.
I'm loving it. I find them more predictable (so far).

If you want to get more from trading try more, practice more hand do hard work for it. It is easy to set targets but hard to achieve them. I must say go to secure and managed trading practice so that you will know how to plan to trade and how to deal with it.
yeah i think this is right but just finding it hard to allow time around life to practice. how much do you recomend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back