Looking to get more out of trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to venture into cryptos and stocks as well as forex pairs.
I'm loving it. I find them more predictable (so far).
nice good luck i am not sure i see crypto as more predictable but each to there own i am just making head way in to forex currency for now

I'm starting to venture into cryptos and stocks as well as forex pairs.
I'm loving it. I find them more predictable (so far).
Trading in the Crypto Markets is actually just like the Forex markets but we are now dealing with a trading pair that is much more volatile.

I'm in the same boat as you, been trading with a live account since the new year but made some stupid mistakes so I've taken a step back and gone back to demo for a while.
It is nothing strange as you are doing it is for the betterment of you training and getting grip of trading. If you feel your mistakes and want to correct them then do practice several time on it and demo is free option to avoid mistakes and see your performance as well as prove the efficacy of your trading system.

I’ve been trading relatively casually for some time, learning gradually and following the markets. Any advice on picking things up a notch to become more serious and maybe make a decent income from trading ?
Do the preschool on babypips improve your knowledge

I'm in the same boat as you, been trading with a live account since the new year but made some stupid mistakes so I've taken a step back and gone back to demo for a while.
Taking that step back to demo account will improve your trading. I think people expect it to be easy to pick up and understand trading. However, there's so much to it. You need to allow yourself time as you would learning any other skill.

Taking that step back to demo account will improve your trading. I think people expect it to be easy to pick up and understand trading. However, there's so much to it. You need to allow yourself time as you would learning any other skill.
I agree, sometimes we need to take a step back and take a break from trading with real money until we evaluate our trading progress and come up with a solution to our mistakes.

In foreign exchange transactions, the concept is equivalent to doing business. You need to study the market, market demand and market changes. In my current gold trading, my income can be guaranteed at 10-20%, because this is related to professional analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back