Looks like Trump has won.

The question is will Trump actually leave or will just claim squatters rights to the White House

Not a fan of Biden.

Neither am I, but like the markets, I am a fan of global political stability. Trump's American First (and often Only) views have led to damage to a number of international agreements and institutions. Biden seems more more inclined to join international agreements and groups than to cancel or withdraw from them.

The question is will Trump actually leave or will just claim squatters rights to the White House

If he does refuse to leave, the eviction proceedings will be very interesting to watch.

This was long ago but it turns out that he has not won as he thought he would. There have been so many memes about it that I can go a day without coming across one or two on social media. Anyway it was for the good of the people because the United States was in need of saving.

Honestly, what a rollercoaster heh?
I think we'll still see Trump push for a thorough investigation in to potential democrat corruption/manipulation.
See where things go, especially with Brexit throwing some twists and turns on GBP too.

Back