losing money

ovidius

Recruit
Hello everybody!
I'm new in forex and as many people does, I lost almost all my acount in less than 3 months. What I did was scalping and this is what I realy like. But the real bad part is that in the last trades I lost my courage and everytime that I opened a position I did it in a wrong moment. These last trades could serve to enybody to make an exactly inverse (succesfully) entrances. I'm very disapointed but I don't want to give up. If anybody can give me any efectively good advices I'll be very gratefully. Sorry for my english. I'm from Barcelona. Thanks you all!

I was there too

Hello everybody!
I'm new in forex and as many people does, I lost almost all my acount in less than 3 months. What I did was scalping and this is what I realy like. But the real bad part is that in the last trades I lost my courage and everytime that I opened a position I did it in a wrong moment. These last trades could serve to enybody to make an exactly inverse (succesfully) entrances. I'm very disapointed but I don't want to give up. If anybody can give me any efectively good advices I'll be very gratefully. Sorry for my english. I'm from Barcelona. Thanks you all!
I was exactly as you in the beginning. Forex is not easy money. Sounds like your emotions rule your trading. Recipe for disaster! I use my EA to trade for me(picks entries and then manages the trade to closing). This way my emotions dont rule my brain. This has taken me 3 full years to realize and has helped me to be modestly successful. I lost $6,000 in my 1st 30-90 days of Forex Trading. I know your pain! If you give up now, you will be counted amongst the 95% of Forex losers. Never give up until you are dead! :)

try try again

Hello everybody!

Just keep on trying..has others have said..try a Ea..i scalp quite abit still but iuse an indicator now..hepls alot finds the good deals tells ya when to buy or sell and when to ge out..this is nice if you want some control...ea no control...the money you lodt was demo i hpe...cow MAGO

Back