Loss of deposit - Forex Boulevard

Update on Forex Boulevard
They have stopped paying out credit balances on the accounts - also not answering their contact number which they used to. So it appears that they have closed for business My advice do nit deposit any more funds with them

Update on Forex Boulevard
They have stopped paying out credit balances on the accounts - also not answering their contact number which they used to. So it appears that they have closed for business My advice do nit deposit any more funds with them
No way if anyone have a way to contact any authorities and see to it that these crook be arrested and return the money to the victims of the scums!!!

I am extreme difficulty in getting my money back. They won't even give a receipt of the transaction made. Trying to withdraw my initial deposit of $500 and $200 profit. They said it would be in bank after 24 hours but still nothing
After four days from when they said they made the transaction I finally got the money back. They said they had a system error. They should have messaged me straight away or not hang up when I tried to find out why. I could have contacted my bank here of when to expect funds if they had told me. They are not doing themselves any favours.

forex blvd is a scam.
they are not based in the UK.
their website says
"Our company HQ is in UNEX - Trust Company Complex Ajeltake Island, Ajeltake Road, Majuro, Marshall Islands"

so uk regulations do not apply to them

high pressure sales.

claim to be top traders yet they trade without stops

Even if they really were in Hong Kong, they wouldn't be under UK Jurisdiction. HK was formally returned to China in 1997 and operates its own financial regulation.

This page steals your money, ther are rude, they have insulted me over the phone and by email, an for no following their "instructions" on oil the closed my account with my money.

If you want to trade as a professional,and actually earn some money, you should start with Forexprime.com, they are very good at teaching and also providing you with signals.

Good job. You've just permanently linked the name of Forex Prime to Forex Boulevard.

You were even stupid enough to act like a happy customer after registering with your email address at ForexPrime.com. Spam Cat wonders what to do with all the other accounts you created. Spam Cat will put them in the freezer and eat them later.

Spam Cat will now cut you into small bits and use you as a pizza topping. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back