Lost all Money dealing with Bank de Binary

Cooldad

Recruit
Hi Guys
They have the guy to ring later with a new guy who is ‘senior and better’ than the guy who lost your money, suggesting they can get everything back that was lost and then some. Of course they need you to put in another deposit…and again… and again. I don’t believe they put your money in the market at all, their site is their market. There is no logic in them making money if we lose, so they are obviously paid on our deposits and draining our accounts. Karma for them one day I suspect, it only takes one guy to get upset enough and pay them a visit.

Even I joined with the initial 250 USD and a trader from BdB phoned me after a few days. Its more or less the same story what Mr. Cook said above. I dealt with 3 Account Managers. Mr. Alex, Victor & Harry. All of them came with the same story of increasing my Balance and Profits. They started with, how much I had in my savings. I didn't tell him the amount. They was very persuasive and I transferred 1500USD which they persuaded me to go to 2500USD for Elite account and said would get me started with trading with Big profits. I followed their instructions and yes my account rose to additional 700USD by the end of the 1st day in one trade. The following day he pushed even more to raise my stakes even though I kept telling him I was unhappy about risking all my savings and to go slow in Trading. But he said that its Hedging and you will get more profits fast. I had lost job after 1 month of trading and thought I can get some money trading from Home. But, after much persuasion, and long phone conversations, I transferred another 2500USD on which he added some Bonus from their side. Again I followed their instructions they kept telling me that I would really benefit from trading because there was a Big Event happening. Etc.
I watched my account go up a little, but at the end of the day after a final push by the trader, even though I queried the fact that he was placing large sums and Multiples of each trade! (unto 8 times) my account came down to 27USD.
My entire savings had gone and so all the 3 Managers, Mr. Alex, Victor & Harry. They ignored my emails. I was left to Worry and Frustrate. After 2 days one of them phoned saying the market had gone against us and he’d arranged with his seniors to offer me a bonus, if I invested another 2000USD. I told him I had no more savings, he then said the other solution was to give my account a bonus of 2500USD, to try to retrieve money for me. I agreed as I thought I will recover again some profit, with his dealings. The account went a little up and i hoped that he was recovering my amount.
But again after following his instructions I lost everything and again he went silent, not answering emails. So I lodged a complaint directly, to their Customer Service Dept. but they said it was I who played the market and I could’ve stopped the trader, I told them, I tried to tell him, but he disagreed etc with his instructions and at the end of the day, they said, it was MY fault that I’d lost the money. So finally I lost to a total of about 15000USD. The whole experience has left me with a bad taste about BdB, in my mouth and extremely stressed, depressed & upset. After that I also read in Wikipedia, that there a lot of Scams happening with BdB and they were stopped from Operating in the US and they have to pay a total of about 11 million USD in compensation to the US Government.
I don't know how and where do I complain? Should I complain to the financial body regulating this company and try to get compensation? I am very low with my Bank Savings. Can anybody please advice?

So Guys: BEWARE, before dealing with BdB and any other such sites, in any format. You cannot even put your Blog on their Official site, they are too smart.

You managed to figure one thing out for sure, there is no real trading going on with any of these scam 'brokers', The money is stolen the minute it hits their bank. You are just trading a fake demo acct on their servers. It's a joke. The game then is to 'lose' the fake money with outrageous fake 'trades' so you think you have lost the money in the market and have no recourse to get it back. Some progress is being made to challenge and shut down these scams but it's taking way too long and the real travesy is that the big banks and credit card companies continue to do business with them and facilite transfer of funds from the victims. How many chargebacks does Mastercard or Visa have to process for these scam operators before they cut them off? This is the part that baffles me. Banc De Binary must be gettng hit with chargeback complaints all the time and the credit card companies contnue to do business with them. It is just ridiculous. They should be getting sued as accomplices to a crime.

Cooldad, if you used credit cards, call your issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to the fraud/disputes department. Explain to them all the lies and fraudulent stories BDB used to get you to deposit more. Explain how your access to withdrawals was blocked and your account was deliberately wiped out.

Then ask about how to do a chargeback.

If your bank can't or won't help, or if you used bank wires, then WinChargeback may be able to assist.

Hi Guys
Finally when my case will be solved. Its almost 8 months now. Can anybody advice how long it will take?? I am praying and hoping to get my money back and see those b******s punished.
Thanks in advance.

Did you try issuing a Credit Card Chargeback?

If not, it might be too late...

Regardless, give your credit card customer support a call, and see if you can still dispute the charges on the grounds BDB is not regulated to give you finical advice in your country.

Kind Regards.

How to issue a Credit Card Chargeback in my case? I think i have issued it before, but now I don't remember when?? Is there any way now to find out?
Thanks in advance.

Call the number on the back of your credit card, and ask to speak with someone from the fraud department.

Back