LOST FUNDS WITH IC MARKETS

ssteven

Recruit
HELLO, I THINK I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY IC MARKETS OF MY MONEY THAT I TRADED WITH THEM. THEY HAVE DENIED ME WITHDRAWAL ON DIFFERENTS REQUESTS. I HAVE TRIED CONTACTING THEM BUT ALL IN VAIN.
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP GET MY FUNDS BACK?

I made deposits via bank transfer.
you can try if you deposited via credit card, you use chargeback via your bank but i already talked to my bank, they could not help me.

hello, who can help with good information about our to recover funds? i have been on this issue for about a month now with no success.
i also read here that lawyers cant do much work either, who do we report this to?

@ssteven First we must establish a timeline of alleged events.

1. What is the scam(s) or misbehavior that IC Markets alleged to have committed? (dates/times and screenshots)
  2. Did you communicate with IC markets about these issues? If so, can you summarize what did they say in response? Do you have screenshots/video/audio records of any/all of these communications?
  3. What country are you a resident of (when you opened the account with IC Markets)?
  4. Where (country) is the bank located where you tried to withdraw?
  5. Have you posted a review about your experience?
Also an account statement showing deposit and withdrawal amounts requests would be helpful.

Also, please avoid writing in ALL CAPS.

HELLO, I THINK I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY IC MARKETS OF MY MONEY THAT I TRADED WITH THEM. THEY HAVE DENIED ME WITHDRAWAL ON DIFFERENTS REQUESTS. I HAVE TRIED CONTACTING THEM BUT ALL IN VAIN.
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP GET MY FUNDS BACK?
One simple and important question, why they denied your withdrawal request?
Reason?

@ssteven First we must establish a timeline of alleged events.

1. What is the scam(s) or misbehavior that IC Markets alleged to have committed? (dates/times and screenshots)
  2. Did you communicate with IC markets about these issues? If so, can you summarize what did they say in response? Do you have screenshots/video/audio records of any/all of these communications?
  3. What country are you a resident of (when you opened the account with IC Markets)?
Also an account statement showing deposit and withdrawal amounts requests would be helpful.

Also, please avoid writing in ALL CAPS.
Hi
Denial of withdrawals, June 2018.
Talked to an agent via the phone most of the times.
England, opened 2018.
my bank here in Manchester, England.
no, i havent posted the experience on here yet

HI, about my lost funds with IC markets, i have been checking online on what i can possibly do to get my funds back.
i have read about reporting to government agencies to help, does it really work out?
also been hearing about recovery firms for scam victims, how do they work please?

They told me it was glitch in their sever at the time and would be rectified but that hasnt happened in months
Bloody scammers
HI, about my lost funds with IC markets, i have been checking online on what i can possibly do to get my funds back.
i have read about reporting to government agencies to help, does it really work out?
also been hearing about recovery firms for scam victims, how do they work please?

First of all, can you please elaborate on the original alleged scam? We need a little more context so that we can help. I will ask the questions again here:

1. What is the scam(s) or misbehavior that IC Markets alleged to have committed? Please provide dates/times and screenshots or video of the alleged crime.
  2. Did you communicate with IC markets about these issues? If so, can you summarize what did they say in response? Do you have screenshots/video/audio records of any of these communications?

@FPA Forums Team this is a perfect example of exactly why a template is needed when starting new scam alerts. Way too much energy expended trying to hunt down evidence that should be in the OP or maybe 2nd/3rd post.

Back