LOST FUNDS WITH IC MARKETS

HI, about my lost funds with IC markets, i have been checking online on what i can possibly do to get my funds back.
i have read about reporting to government agencies to help, does it really work out?
also been hearing about recovery firms for scam victims, how do they work please?
Beware all recovery firms promise heavens but in reality are scammers of higher level. Report your case to AFCA, they will surely help.

Present your case in a proper format to AFCA. You will succeed.
Beware all recovery firms promise heavens but in reality are scammers of higher level. Report your case to AFCA, they will surely help.

If he can barely present clear timeline with evidence here, the regulator cannot do much better. And plan on the regulatory action taking 6-14 months. And the outcome is not always favorable, especially if you lack evidence for your claims.

Community-based efforts like FPA should be explored first. Often an issue or solution can be sourced much faster (a couple of weeks).

i think i have heard about REMOVED before and some reviews about them but never worked with them before, are they reputable?

FPA Forums Team Note: The company you named claims to provide illegal hacking services. Hiring criminals is unethical, illegal, and against everything the FPA stands for. A company openly bragging about being criminals is probably really just a scam designed to collect money from gullible people.

Back