1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost money in my acount when position was closed

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by tsarman, May 23, 2012.

1. tsarman

tsarman Recruit

I joined bforex as a first time trader with a promose that I will be taught. They insisted that I deposit money as soon as possible. I deposited $150. I experienced a lot of technical problems with their software to add to the problem my network reception was not so good. My account had $323.76 when I could not trade due to network problems. I closed all the positions the nex timet I opened my account there was nothing in it. When I contacted bforex they said i had opened too many positions during a certain period. They claimed by buying and selling many times I put pressure on the markets and they turned agaist me. They said it did not matter that I bought and sold then closed the position each time that was the cause of loosing money even if the position was closed.
    J.Caluza

#1 tsarman, May 23, 2012
    Last edited: May 23, 2012
  2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Let's see. Forex is a marker where Trillions of dollars are exchanged every day and BForex claims that your account with a few hundred dollars managed to move the market all by itself.

Please post your MT4 history. Let's see how many lots it takes to overwhelm BForex's liquidity providers.

3. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Hi J.Caluza, can you please submit MT4 history (screenshot) to judge that what exactly going on,