Lost Monies to Libramarket.

larrysimmons

Recruit
This broker deceived and fooled me twice, I have sent a total of 150,000 EUR to these people since November 2019.
I made all payments through bitstamp, contacted bitstamp but never got replies from them. These were the names of the broker agent that contacted me
Alexandra Marteen and David Joshua. they are all scammers!!!!!!!!!!
alexandram@libramarkets.net
davidj@libramarkets.net

I also have their contact numbers too.

They deceived me with different stories like Alexandra lied she had an accident and that she can't continue with after I could not withdraw, then David came up different investment packages and so on.

I have been researching about what I can do to get my monies back and tried several, any help will do my friends here. I am also thinking legal actions, can that work?

This broker deceived and fooled me twice, I have sent a total of 150,000 EUR to these people since November 2019.
I made all payments through bitstamp, contacted bitstamp but never got replies from them. These were the names of the broker agent that contacted me
Alexandra Marteen and David Joshua. they are all scammers!!!!!!!!!!
alexandram@libramarkets.net
davidj@libramarkets.net

I also have their contact numbers too.

They deceived me with different stories like Alexandra lied she had an accident and that she can't continue with after I could not withdraw, then David came up different investment packages and so on.

I have been researching about what I can do to get my monies back and tried several, any help will do my friends here. I am also thinking legal actions, can that work?
You can take advice from a local lawyers and FCA did the warning back in 2020 which you can see here https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/libra-markets

No one has any way to help or suggestions?
Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your loss.

How did you make the deposits into Bitstamp? If you used your credit card then I would suggest contacting your credit card issuing bank and explain the scam to them. There is then a small chance they can crawl back the payments (depending on time limits etc.).

Thanks and best of luck.
Pheniox

There's a coming lawsuit in Koblenz , Germany, but the prosecutor will only take German citizens.
Here is an article,within the names if the scammers!

I've spent ages on here and contacting many regulatory bodies in an attempt to recover my losses from Libra Markets.com. All of them came to a dead end. It seems nobody is interested in recovering your loss. Plenty of them want you to report the scam to protect others from curcumin to the scam but none of them can take any action to recover your loss. Here in the UK you would think Action Fraud would be able to do something but they told me as the Libra Markets head offices were in Latvia and their parent company registered in Estonia, they couldn't help me. I had a long conversation with someone at the FCA. He said they would get back to me with advice on what to do. 6 months later and still nothing.
After eight months or more trying every possible way to recover my £30k loss I've now given up and conceded its gone. The worrying thing is that many of the companies which supposedly are out there to help you recover your loss are scammers themselves. So you are constantly in danger of losing more money.
I share your pain and suffering of your financial loss but unfortunately it's time to put this in the past and move on. I will NEVER get involved in any Forex or Crypto trading again. Its a totally corrupt and unregulated financial institution run by fraudsters and scammers.

Last edited:
Back