Lost of USD1,079,939.88 from a deposit of USD3,000???

RahmanSL

Major
Recently I had quite a shock when I checked one of my many Demo accounts to discover that I had "suffered" a loss of USD1,079,939.88 from a "deposit" of USD3,000 account.

How is that possible, when we cannot lost more than what we deposit; correct???

Recently I had quite a shock when I checked one of my many Demo accounts to discover that I had "suffered" a loss of USD1,079,939.88 from a "deposit" of USD3,000 account.

How is that possible, when we cannot lost more than what we deposit; correct???

Check your brokers record on forum if they are among the scammers because demo prices flows same with real prices with the good brokers and it is strange to have such a record with a good broker.

Some brokers don't bother to program demo servers to pay attention to current account balances, available margin, etc. After all, maybe that over-leveraged trader will get lucky and make a virtual fortune and open a real money account when he should have gotten a margin call instead.

BTW - Whatever strategy you were using, reverse it. :p

The broker is...well...ok broker.

I have attached a scanned copy of trading account (minus broker's name and account number to protect "reputation" of broker) for your...ehhh...review (more like amusement!).

Last edited:
That us somewhat extreme as well as amusing :)

My guess is that they have a problem in their demo server that has not been fixed.

Back