• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Lost on finding a good forex broker

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssmarkss

Recruit
Hello,

I have traded with demo account for about 4 month. Now i want to trade live account with small amount 100$, just to test my emotions and strategy. I have been trading agressivley an managed to be profitable so i'm looking for broker with quite high leverage up to 1:500 and small minimum deposit.
So the problem starts here, i have red a lot of broker reviews here in FPA, but almost every broker had some realy bad ones, for example: closing profitable trades, deleting accounts, manipulating with graphs or market prices etc... Even with regulated brokers thats hapening.

Could anyone give me some advice or suggest a good reliable broker, who is honest to traders, without any kind of cheating? I don't want to give some company any cash for free to realise that's a scam. I better pay commision for withdraw just to know that my investmets are safe and my profits will be paid without any excuses.

FPA Forums Team Note: Hello and Welcome is a non-commercial folder. Recommending a broker in this folder is a violation of forums rules. This thread isn't even a a old and someone already decided to spam the thread. He has been fed to Spam Cat.

There is a stickied thread in the Beginners Bootcamp folder which already covers this question...

Best Forex Broker

To reduce further spam, this thread is now locked.

In general, if you look at the topics of the forum, you can understand that many brokers have problem situations from time to time. Some work all the time with one company, some change the broker.
The last time I use the broker is Amarkets.
From personal experience - so far no contentious points. In addition, the ability to replenish an account for a small amount (from $ 100) was important to me

Spam Cat notes that your personal experience included 2 prior warning to not spam for AMarkets. Spam Cat takes your persistence in this spam as a recommendation Against opening an account with AMarkets.

Spam Cat will now strap you down on his dinner table and slowly eat you one little piece at a time while you scream.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back