• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Lost usd 85,000 from blueberry market

I am having an issue with a company

timbuffett

Private
My account is 719099 . I open some position on crypto currency xrp 2 month before .
Today I suddenly get an email to be informed wrong calculation of swap. They deduct my account usd 85000 .

1. Blueberry markets in emails already admit it is their mistake in calculation. Why as a client of mine need to bear the lost ? Company error need client to bear the responsibility??
  2. I just follow the daily and month statement , all black and white . I do not know how your calculation of swap rate . It shows my account with 137,000 usd yesterday but now only usd 57,000 after deduct the money by blueberry markets .

Forex peace army please help me to get back my money
A8E082F5-8666-40EB-AB44-E9FADDF6B090.png
645E31BD-1A81-4F20-8E6C-58147072BE14.png
214C81F8-9C49-495A-9186-477115472677.png
A84384CB-75E0-4B68-AC2C-403ABF700842.png

@timbuffett,

Ah man that sucks. I feel for you.

From a pragmatic point of view, Blueberry is technically within their rights as this kind of thing is covered by the manifest error policy.

Manifest error is one of the biggest issues I have with brokers as I feel that you are paying them for their trading data and it is incumbent upon them to make sure it is correct. If they get it wrong they should take the hit and try to do better in the future.

In terms of your situation, I would certainly be taking this to the regulator, however, you have to follow their complaints policy first. I would raise an argument that having the swaps wrong for a period of 2 months is far in excess of manifest error. Brokers regularly change swaps so they would have reviewed their swaps on XRP multiple times over a 2 month period. Getting it wrong so many times is not an error - it is either incompetence or baiting.

Let's see what @Blueberry_Markets markets have to say - incompetent or baiting?

From a pragmatic point of view, Blueberry is technically within their rights as this kind of thing is covered by the manifest error policy....

2 months of errors? Oh dear.

Having just written an article on CFTC regulation of forex, i now understand why they specifically have rules that require forex brokers to report ALL trade transactions to their surveillance system by midnight EST daily.

Oh, and any unfavorable adjustments to clients must be done within 15 minutes..... And must be applied evenly to all clients (no cherry-picking). Any slippage parameters must be explained and applied evenly. And a copy of the notice must be emailed to them (or maybe that's only if the client complains).

I just cant help but think if just 20% of the rules they promote were standardized across the industry, how empty the FPA scam alert folder would be.

I wonder if the swap had been negative.... Would the client had been credited ????

My account is 719099 . I open some position on crypto currency xrp 2 month before .
Today I suddenly get an email to be informed wrong calculation of swap. They deduct my account usd 85000 .

1. Blueberry markets in emails already admit it is their mistake in calculation. Why as a client of mine need to bear the lost ? Company error need client to bear the responsibility??
  2. I just follow the daily and month statement , all black and white . I do not know how your calculation of swap rate . It shows my account with 137,000 usd yesterday but now only usd 57,000 after deduct the money by blueberry markets .

Forex peace army please help me to get back my money View attachment 77840View attachment 77841View attachment 77838View attachment 77839
Sorry to hear about your experience with these scammy brokers @Blueberry_Markets .

Unfortunately, there is many scam posts over here that shows one way or another these guys @Blueberry_Markets find a way to screw traders over; whether it is manipulating trades, huge spreads spikes, etc. Your experience is a new low for them; as how can an error be there for 2 months then they come back with some nonsense…it’s strange how no matter what they never be out of pocket in all these so called “errors” while the traders always lose money.

If I was you, I would follow the advice given before and escalate to the regulators (after going through their internal dispute resolution, just be careful and have all your evidence ready - they sometimes lure you in with some “resolution offer” that never exists - it’s only there to distract you from focusing on summarising your evidence for the regulators.

Good luck.

Thanks
Pheniox

@timbuffett We’re very sorry about the discrepancy in your trades. We, too, did not want it to happen. However, for ethical reasons, we need to maintain price integrity. This also means that we cannot allow clients to be negatively affected by palpable error in pricing— likewise, we cannot allow clients to take advantage of it either to ensure fairness to all clients.

Pricing errors are very uncommon, and when it happens, it is not a call we make lightly as it will affect not only you, but us too when bad reviews like this get posted on the web.

As your account manager said, you have been trading with us for three years now, and we have processed more than $100,000 of withdrawals for you. No scam operation would allow that to even happen.

Should you decide to further your complaint, kindly refer to the internal dispute resolution process sent over to you by email. We’d be more than willing to support you along the way.

Also, we strongly advise that you not share your account details on any public website as it could be a security risk for you.

-Hanna, Customer Support

Hi Hanna

I cannot accept the explanation.

Having the swaps wrong for a period of 2 months is far in excess of manifest error. Brokers regularly change swaps so you would have reviewed your swaps on XRP multiple times over a 2 month period. Getting it wrong so many times is not an error - it is either incompetence or baiting.

Having ethic reason as you mention,
Please follow the figure in my two month’s daily and monthly statement because it is all black and white .

Kind regards

Back