Lot Size Indicator Alert

parautube

Recruit
Hi, If someone could help me finding or coding this indicator I will appreciate your help.

Im looking for an indicator that play an alert and popup a message when open a lot of x size (previously defined). I already have an ea, but the thing is that I have it running in 10 pairs, so it will be easier to me just to hear an alert when a trade of x lot was opened, so I can make a decision to keep playing the ea or stop the ea.

The indicator could be as simple as the "Equity Alert v2.mq4", but instead of sending the alert based in the equity, sent an alert when reach the lot size predefined in the indicator settings inputs. Also it will be nice if has the option to make it alert on every tick, until you turn it off.

*Just to be more clear, my ea starts opening lots like this:
0.1, then 0.15, then 0.23, etc....so for example, I would like an indicator that send an alert in the moment that open the x lot (13.0 for example).

Thank you so much in advance.

Attachments

• Equity Alert v2.mq4
    1.9 KB · Views: 21
One suggestion - maybe restart the alert every minute. Every tic could result in it trying to alert you hundreds or thousands of times per second.

What are you building? A Martingale monitor?

One suggestion - maybe restart the alert every minute. Every tic could result in it trying to alert you hundreds or thousands of times per second.

What are you building? A Martingale monitor?

Thx for your answer Pharaoh. I left that Indicator. Now im using an EA call Ilan16_PipstepRSI.mq4. Its ok, but I would like to complement it with a reverse orders... I mean, buy-instead of sell and sell instead of buy. So I found the Ilan16_PipstepRSI(Reverse).mq4 but its seems that the reverse function doesnt work. Because Im testing using both EA's, the normal version and the reverse version, and opens the same order. Both Buys or Both Sell; Obviously what Im looking is that the reverse ea opens to the opposite side. If you could help me I appreciate it so much. Thank you.

Attachments

• Ilan16_PipStepRSI.mq4
    20 KB · Views: 6
  • Ilan16_PipStepRSI (Reverse).mq4
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
Back