Love Scam

So I've seen a lot of these scams where the woman lures the man in...but this is the first time I've seen the scammer as a man. (Although many of them probably only pretend to be women.) Also, I've seen scammers on WhatsApp a lot but it's my first time reading about a Tinder scam. Looks like more and more scammers are popping up daily with new tricks.
This is likely 3rd or fourth time I have seen a scam by a man on a dating app.

Yes i nevet thought i'd be one of the victim
These scams are called Pig Butchering and are mainly ran out of compounds in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar by Chinese nationals. Please see the link below and video for more details.

I am from the philippines. I have all the convo
I recommend to file reports with the FBI via IC3, contact the Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO) and the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commission.

Hello, its been a while i havent come to this forum, but just want to warn everyone a similar case has happened recently.

from tinder, using "beautiful" girl picture with telegram username : chen1998113
linked mobile number is +852 6751 0414
then "she" say want to chat using whatsapp at another number +852 6590 5738
she claim to be analyst at HSBC then show me trading account with big money
claim can help me make money trading, 1st trading acc is using legit broker, tiger securities. but later the conversation claim to be also using another broker

2nd broker (fake) is killarasc.com/about
after few days, she recommend another broker 3rd broker (fake) is sogosecurities.com/about

*DO NOT download the app from fake broker website, it will monitor your phone for bank login/sms/credit/debit card number and hacker can transfer money out from
your personal bank account

Last edited by a moderator:
from tinder using "beautiful" girl picture, request to chat at wechat
WeChat ID : pw0799
after few weeks of "knowing" each other, "she" introduced me an investment,
intially she asked me to open an account at legit broker, binance

afterward she asked to register another broker(fake) jacgood.com/downland/5/

*Do not register or download the app, it will monitor your phone for bank login/credit
sms/ hacker can transfer money out from your personal online banking

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220731-160750_WeChat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220731-160750_WeChat.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 8
from tinder using beautiful girl picture
this tinder account even has a VERIFIED status
-the story goes like "she" worked as financial analyst at reputable/big name firm
-if you tell her youre from south africa, "she" will also claim that she has a siblings or brother also in south africa, this gives you certain feel of genuity
-after a normal conversation about each other family background
-once in a while, she will throw in her "opinion" about financial market/news, posting chart
-then she starts to show you the trick, saying she can make money with "short term foreign exchange", after all this is her expertise
-she post a platform screenshot of legit crypto exchange, but telling me it is "data disk belonging to foreign exchange" (LMAO, what a stupid scammer, prior to that, she asked me if know anything about bitcoin, i pretend stupid and say dont know)

Line ID : michiko20227

fake broker website : https://coin-neos.org/app/#/
username : neos382563315@gmail.com
password : 123456

*Do not register or download the app, it will monitor your phone for bank login/credit
sms/ hacker can transfer money out from your personal online banking

Back