Lovely spread of 2100 pps at Fxopen.com

I did not talk with representatives of the
One simple question, did you talk with broker regarding this and if yes then what reply you have received from them?
I did not specifically ask "may I hedge" a representative of the broker right now, because their site has advertised on numerous occasions that it welcomes hedging, scalping and high leverage. Also as noted above I have been using their services for more than 6 years now. I have hedged positions in similar way numerous times. I have never been warned formally that I should not be doing this.
I have also never been warned "informally" by wiping my balance like this time.
If your suggestion is that the broker gave me spread of 2100 pps because they were annoyed of hedging, despite official allowing it and even advertising it at their site, this would be very bad scam.
If they did not want hedging, they could have easily made impossible hedging positions or they could issue warnings in writting like other "non-hedgers" do.

To add more to the story.
Probably Fxopen has seen already this feed, but probably they will not engage officially with any reply.
Appart from rejecting my claims for refund.
They recalculated my balance for the account in question above, then they got a negative balance of -290 Euro.
Yesterday they started closing positions and withdrawing cash from my other accounts with them.
Of course this caused their stop outs.
The movement of cash from open accounts for whatever reason is also scam.

One simple question, did you talk with broker regarding this and if yes then what reply you have received from them?

Fxopen
"
Dear Stefan Lozenov,

Thank you for provided information. Please note that buy and sell orders are closed at different prices (ask or bid), therefore execution price may differ. Your orders were closed during rollover time. The market is very thin during the rollover (limited liquidity and high spread). So that was the reason of such slippage "

"

Me
"
I understand there can be a rollover in spread around midnight, I also understand that there will be stop out for margin of less than 30%. But my account statement suggests that my margin was 180% 3 minutes before stop out. Then your spread increased to 2100 pips within 3 minutes, and this is what caused my margin to drop to below 30% and to trigger stop outs. GBP/JPY spreads with you have always roled over to about 120-150 pips arround midnight, but this has nothing to do with the 2100 pips event last night which is unprecenedted. Are you sure this is not some sort of server error? Such a spike in spread is unprecedented. It also prevented successful execution of profit closing and trailing stops activation at my side. There isn't a single broker that would allow the same spread spikes. At the same time frame, the same type of buy/sell GBP/JPY positions in MT4 accounts of other borkers had spreads of 100-200 pips, your rollover this particular night was 10 times higher!
I beleive I am eligible for a refund due to the excessive spread spike which incurred the losses for me.
Will I get a refund to my e-wallet of the balance I lost in account 758413, due to the excessive 2100 pips spread?
"
Fxopen

"
"Then your spread increased to 2100 pips within 3 minutes" - It is not about spread issue. Please take a look at log below. The spread at that time was around 344 pips. It is about slippage.
There is no guarantee that Stop Out will be executed at the price it was triggered. "

Etc...
So they simply deny what the difference between buy/sell was at a specific moment. They consider it OK to be 2100 pips. And they consider it absolutely OK the orders what stoped out in this way

Here you go, let`s start with adding your experiences as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/2943/fxopen-forex-brokers

And then follow the below steps........

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

The latest development on this issue is that the company still claims that these spreads and slippages are OK. But they compensated me with 334 euro net. I lost a balance of 1314 and equity of the moment of slippage of 570 euro.
I would consider the minimal acceptable compensation to be of the extent of the equity loss at the moment immediately preceeding the extreme event.
It is still worrisome that they consider that these slippages and spreads are OK for them and are possible.
Unless the company representatives have something meaningful to add, I would consider that the only next thing to add is completing this information on their official review page at FPA.

Back