lowcostforex

g.difederico

Private
I opened an ECN pro account with this broker at the suggestion of an Expert Advisor called EverestEA, which pushed me to make other deposits for a MAM account. I did this. At some point however, I realized that the broker and mine and they knew each other and on August 30, 2017
I asked the broker's customer service to help change the platform password because I was scared that something bad could happen. I have been desperately trying to change the platform password using my master password, but I was impossible as you can see from the screens.
I also asked to be able to access my control panel on the web page in order to withdraw my money fearing a scam. The MAM account panel has never been made unusable as you can see from the screen today.
The night after my email requests, the account managed by EA suddenly loses a $ 57,000 one night, until that time he had never lost, and had never done so high stores.
I explained all my reasons to the broker, but he rejects my complaints, blaming me for giving the password to third parties, but without answering about my inability to change the password on the platform or withdraw money from the website.
Lastly, they threaten me to close the mam account that is using only the bonus quota and that is used by EA and not by me.
If I had been able to change my password or withdraw money through the site, this would not have happened, as it all happened the day after I asked to withdraw money or password clarification ....

Attachments

• screen lowcostforex without mam account.jpg
    screen lowcostforex without mam account.jpg
    818.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Statement_ 10873 - Di federico R.pdf
    161.3 KB · Views: 6
  • email1.pdf
    102.3 KB · Views: 0
  • email 2.pdf
    21 KB · Views: 0
I opened an ECN pro account with this broker at the suggestion of an Expert Advisor called EverestEA, which pushed me to make other deposits for a MAM account. I did this. At some point however, I realized that the broker and mine and they knew each other and on August 30, 2017
I asked the broker's customer service to help change the platform password because I was scared that something bad could happen. I have been desperately trying to change the platform password using my master password, but I was impossible as you can see from the screens.
I also asked to be able to access my control panel on the web page in order to withdraw my money fearing a scam. The MAM account panel has never been made unusable as you can see from the screen today.
The night after my email requests, the account managed by EA suddenly loses a $ 57,000 one night, until that time he had never lost, and had never done so high stores.
I explained all my reasons to the broker, but he rejects my complaints, blaming me for giving the password to third parties, but without answering about my inability to change the password on the platform or withdraw money from the website.
Lastly, they threaten me to close the mam account that is using only the bonus quota and that is used by EA and not by me.
If I had been able to change my password or withdraw money through the site, this would not have happened, as it all happened the day after I asked to withdraw money or password clarification ....
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address https://lowcostforex.com/support.html
Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12024/www.lowcostforex.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages.

Mr. Rocco Gianluca Difederico,
opened a MAM account, this is true.
His manager or EA, lost almost all his balance.
Clear facts:
1st passwords for security reasons especially in MAM accounts, are only changed on request in the support, during support hours.

2nd Mr. Rocco, using an EA, lost 105% of his balance. The system automatically sends you an outgoing call email, which does not answer.

3º After having massive losses, and also losing part of the bonus, asked for the change of passwords, in a schedule that did not have support (very late night). Your petition was processed the next day.

4th asked us not to cancel the account and to continue using the account, without its balance. Bonus only. to which we granted a period of 15 days to recover with its trading system, we imposed a limit of 10k of extra losses on the bond.
5th, his system continued to lose, causing him to lose all his money and also part of the bonus.

A user must understand that the broker is only a path, between their orders and the market. If you constantly take wrong orders or against trends. The broker has no responsibilities, each user is 100% responsible for the orders he takes in his account.
Losses are caused by the systems or decisions that everyone uses in their account.

We recommend professional customers, who also use only professional systems or managers.

http://www.myfxbook.com/reviews/brokers/lowcost-forex/995865,3

Your company as evidenced by the evidence I have attached has opened the 50m mam account on the platform without opening it on my webpage in the control panel.
Your company when it opened the account did not tell me that changing passwords was an email, you just said it after I tried it for 14 times, and days ago, as it was from emails, I asked if the credentials were correct because I could not block the platform that was and always used by your accomplice, EverestEA, who brought me to you. I have the evidence that you already know about actionfraud and that you've exchanged information about me at any time of the relationship. Repeat. Why was the MAM account web page opened only after the loss of money ???
Reply I asked you to withdraw money a few days ago, and your co-worker told me that I had to do it from the mam account web, which did not exist ?? Reply Did you ever tell me that platform passwords could only be changed by email before your co-worker lost everything ???
Answer is it true that the account was always in use for two months and then the day after I tried unnecessarily to change passwords or withdraw money, suddenly your co-worker lost all my capital overnight ??? exactly the night after .... is a weird thing you say ????
Stop making fun of yourself, if you really are serious and honest, provide the company's residence data and the certificates that authorize you to work and the authority that regulates you, so I take you to the tribune and see who's right. If you have nothing to fear as you say what the problem is, why do not we democratically solve the thing in court.
Or, as I said to you several times, return the money and finish it here. I've lost everything for this game you did to me, but you can rest, I'm Italian, I never forget, I'll find you and I will bring you to court, and for you it will be a better one, I assure you.

http://www.myfxbook.com/reviews/brokers/lowcost-forex/995865,3

Your company as evidenced by the evidence I have attached has opened the 50m mam account on the platform without opening it on my webpage in the control panel.
Your company when it opened the account did not tell me that changing passwords was an email, you just said it after I tried it for 14 times, and days ago, as it was from emails, I asked if the credentials were correct because I could not block the platform that was and always used by your accomplice, EverestEA, who brought me to you. I have the evidence that you already know about actionfraud and that you've exchanged information about me at any time of the relationship. Repeat. Why was the MAM account web page opened only after the loss of money ???
Reply I asked you to withdraw money a few days ago, and your co-worker told me that I had to do it from the mam account web, which did not exist ?? Reply Did you ever tell me that platform passwords could only be changed by email before your co-worker lost everything ???
Answer is it true that the account was always in use for two months and then the day after I tried unnecessarily to change passwords or withdraw money, suddenly your co-worker lost all my capital overnight ??? exactly the night after .... is a weird thing you say ????
Stop making fun of yourself, if you really are serious and honest, provide the company's residence data and the certificates that authorize you to work and the authority that regulates you, so I take you to the tribune and see who's right. If you have nothing to fear as you say what the problem is, why do not we democratically solve the thing in court.
Or, as I said to you several times, return the money and finish it here. I've lost everything for this game you did to me, but you can rest, I'm Italian, I never forget, I'll find you and I will bring you to court, and for you it will be a better one, I assure you.

Remember that when you open your account you accept the terms of use.
https://lowcostforex.com/assets/documents/Customer_Agreement.pdf

down you can read the answers down

Rocco: Why did Thomas tell me that I could only withdraw money through the web page of my control panel, and the Mam account web page was not available so you did not put me in the condition to withdraw money before EA lost them?

LCF: Simple, the MAM account has a process of manual identification and association to enter in the panel each client. But the capital is always available in the account under management of the client. This is because an MAM is a special account.

Rocco: Why on the MAM account, however, you put the money on the MT4 platform but you have not updated my control panel so you can withdraw the money ????

LCF: As I explained before, it is a special account and it is handled manually. But you can contact the support at any time. That appears in the customer portal, does not mean that the withdrawals are done automatically, because everything carries a manual process. The client portal is only a reference to manage or make automatic requests, nothing more. please read line D8.

Rocco: For the password. You have said that other brokers, as I know why they work, allow the password change via the MT4 platform, just to leave full control over the customer in real time. Only after the facts have happened, you said that you could not change your password unless you asked for email. Where is this rule written ???

LCF: Whether or not the password can be changed from the MT4 is optional. many brokers can only do it from the customer portal, or under support. Especially in brokers more professionals. Since doing it from the MT4 can also cause problems of information. But is that although it does from MT4, does not expel another automatically logged. This was always so. since this broker was always made from support. Neither has to be warned in any particular place, but probably this in the opening contracts that you accept online. Please read B9.

Rocco: Do you open a 50K account without notifying the customer of such a key customer protection issue ????

LCF: It is not a protection problem, the keys are sent to you and you only know them. then you have the responsibility of whoever has them and handles them. The problem here is that you gave your keys to a non-professional manager. And when he saw that his account had already generated many losses, he was scared and wanted to change them quickly. But the losses had already happened. Also you got in touch with us for this effect at 22:50 at night, never working hours support. We also sent you an email, telling you about the"margin call", which was not answered, ignored by you. please read line B9

Rocco: please send me all your data, in particular to the account company

LCF: The data of the company are in the opening contracts that you accept and in the foot of page Web.
As 70% of the brokers retails, we do not need a specific regulator for the jurisdiction where we are.
please read terms and conditions you accept in when open account:

Rocco: I wanted to withdraw or block and you did not let me.

LCF: He replayed, no one blocked you. It just did not appear on the customer portal. But even so, everything is processed manually. Your withdrawal request was about 2k aprox. Not your total account. and is usually processed in to 48 business hours. But you continued to operate your account without control and did not give time, since even then had many orders taken. If you want to withdraw your entire balance, the first thing you have to do is not to operate more with your account. Which did not happen. When we went to process his 2k retirement, he was already in negative.
The problem was the trading disaster.
please read line D9

Rocco: You want to help me, you are sincere then I told you how to do it, get me the 43,000 euros you took me. Even if it was just a mistake by someone in your team, not to allow me to withdraw money or block the password, it is still your responsibility.

LCF: Obviously, you lost that 43k and something more ours. And this you know was prior to any claim you made. It is more, later you accept an agreement, of which we have a copy of your answers, in which you committed to recover the account with your trading and in a term, but continued losing and losing. The fact is you lose your money + 5k of one inversor + 10k bonus company.

He simply did not have time to process his 2k withdrawal, because he lost much more before. Also the key, nothing has to do, it was changed in appropriate time and form, but knows that the losses were prior to your request. It is also clear that withdrawals are processed manually in a normal time 2 days business, did not give time since their request, but also this was only 2k.

You can claim what you want and it is in your right, but the evidence is that the losses, are by the orders that you or to whom you gave access to your account, sent to market. You may like it more or less, the tread or speed of internal processes. But the irrefutable fact is that those orders and nothing else were taken by you or your managers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back