LQDFX.com

IrwanI

Sergeant Major
Hi Irwani, since you asked, I just looked up my account with LQDFX. They have copy-traded my forex account 38 trading days out of a total of 151 (6 month subscription) so my account has completed 25% of it's time. My equity is 18.7% above my deposits and is $29.55 short of break-even on my subscription fee, with 113 trading days remaining. My fund manager charges my account an additional 25% per month of the last month's profits.
Great,thanks Dennis

dennis681

Recruit
I'm happy to give out my current LQDFX numbers for anyone to see, and the numbers look really good at this point and perhaps the numbers will continue to be good into the future, who knows. I do see this experience as high risk so please use due diligence and common sense before sending any trading entity your hard-earned cash. I'll keep you all posted...

Vodooprince

Recruit
9EC6A27C-2602-4D75-AB29-13673E1161AF.png
C0794CB6-EE4B-4349-A381-0099823163EF.jpeg
C42C463A-4B17-42A5-8D13-521DA271FDD0.png
C0794CB6-EE4B-4349-A381-0099823163EF.jpeg
C42C463A-4B17-42A5-8D13-521DA271FDD0.png
Everybody seeing this review if you are with LQDFX broker just look for another one as they will soon scam you and slam you with a fake investigation going on your account and then steal all your profit. I opened my account with them a couple months ago but never traded seriously until I started to do so and I made huge profits in a matter of days. The first time I decided to withdraw I have to follow up many times with the support team and then I got them on the phone they they tried to convince me to leave my profits into my wallets and I told them that I needed the money to open with other brokers. They let me withdraw $5000 and $10000 and then a the next trading day I noticed that when winning trade they deactivate my trade. I got in touch with support and they fixed it. And then next day before I know they revoke my whole account and sent me an email stating that my account undergo investigation and all my profits and investments will be ceased. If they wanted to be fair they should have refund me all the amount I got before the investigation timeframe. I had a bonus of $6000 plus , and 5000$ In my account. I was able to get a profit of $15000 in 2 days that’s were they got upset because they are loosing money and obviously I told them that I needed the money to open with other brokers. Don’t trade with them they are thieves, scammers and they only after your money. They will seem nice to you on the chat but it is a bait. Reason why you should not trust them also is that they are not regulated that’s why they prefer that you use bitcoins for the transactions.