• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LQDFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi, I am new to Forex and I have only tried demo accounts so far, but I found this company because of a friend who uses them (the same one who got me interested in Forex) and I signed up for a demo account. The whole process was very smooth and I was impressed with the support I was given in how to set up the account etc. Hopefully when I have learned a little more I will be trading through LQDFX so can update my review then - but so far, so good.

Spam Cat was feeling a little hungry today. He thanks you for volunteering to get into his food dish.

Spam Cat loves how you told a totally different story in the reviews. You wrote...

Recently started using LQDFX alongside other brokers and it has surprised me how good the support base is. I had some issues providing good ID for my account approval but the company were very helpful and actually guided me through my account over the phone. Very impressed and no issues with withdrawal. Keep it up!

So you started usinjg LQDFX alongside other brokers and have no withdrawal issues in the reviews, but on the same day report that you are new and only trading on a demo account in the forums.

Coincidentally, you posted from the same location that a representative of LDFFX used to contact the FPA.

Spam Cat will eat you now. Nom nom nom.

NoSpamCat.jpg

I used them when they first started and used bitcoin to deposit and didnt like my experiance but now they are really good. they got their system down pat and I use upay card now to deposit. I think this broker along with evolve are the best out there

Please tell us your experience soon here
Hello Irwani. I typed my experience, and when I tried to Save it, I learned it expired after 30 minutes, so I learned I should type it up first on another app, then copy it over to the FPA posting.

I'll try to summarize. I am an USA citizen and the LQDFX trading platform seems to be less restrictive. However I use LQDFX to copy-trade automatically for me. I have purchased a six-month copy-trade experience from 4xclone. I will comment on 4xclone in another thread.

So I use the LQDFX Account List to track my equity and trades. I contacted LQDFX about how clunky and redundant their Account List is. I did receive a reply, but their reply did not reference any problems with that area. They did mention a "Fund Manager" makes the auto trades, not 4xclone. After six weeks of the 6-month program, my equity (today) is up 4%, however there are continual draw-downs, so one day I'm up 4% and the next day I could be 0-1% up. Time will tell. I'll keep FPA posted! Thanks FPA ...

I'll try to summarize. I am an USA citizen and the LQDFX trading platform seems to be less restrictive. However I use LQDFX to copy-trade automatically for me. I have purchased a six-month copy-trade experience from 4xclone. I will comment on 4xclone in another thread.

So I use the LQDFX Account List to track my equity and trades. I contacted LQDFX about how clunky and redundant their Account List is. I did receive a reply, but their reply did not reference any problems with that area. They did mention a "Fund Manager" makes the auto trades, not 4xclone. After six weeks of the 6-month program, my equity (today) is up 4%, however there are continual draw-downs, so one day I'm up 4% and the next day I could be 0-1% up. Time will tell. I'll keep FPA posted! Thanks FPA ...
Hello Dannis,any new update?

Hi Irwani, since you asked, I just looked up my account with LQDFX. They have copy-traded my forex account 38 trading days out of a total of 151 (6 month subscription) so my account has completed 25% of it's time. My equity is 18.7% above my deposits and is $29.55 short of break-even on my subscription fee, with 113 trading days remaining. My fund manager charges my account an additional 25% per month of the last month's profits.

Back