• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LQDMarkets.com (Liquid Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
expert advisors now profitable with Tadawul-Fx

Dear All,

We here want to show you that some serious Forex brokers take care about what the EAs users need to make successful orders on the EUR/CHF and EUR/GBP pairs.

The technical team from TADAWUL FX has made tests, increasing spreads from 3 to 4 ( fixed 24/24 7/7 ) and it appears that re-quotes are now decreasing dramatically and improve trading conditions as well.

So, you will find now those new conditions when opening a new account or for all existing accounts : The less re-quotes the more positions the clients will be able to open, especially with EA traders...

Courtesy of Thomas Papantoniou,
Chief account Manager of TADAWUL-FX

This information is brought to you by www.fx-roadbook.info : your GPS to Forex Trading
Official TADAWUL-FX word carrier

I found TadawulFX to be the best for expert advisors. Requotes are easily solved if your expert adivisor has code in it to remember the price where it occurs. I have such software. I got an expert adviosr from this website
Metatrader Brokers Recommended that is designed specifically to handle the requote issue which by the way all brokers have when they have a low spread. If I were you I would get the expert advisor from them and it is very profitable at TadawulFX as I have it myself and it is free.

Dear FX Manager,
I have viewed reviews about TADWL Fx would you like to explain islamic condition about forex and condition set by TADWL Fx.
Your early response in this regard is very helpful for me.
You can if like mail me at syasir85@gmail.com
Thanks

Tadawul fx-manager,

First, it’s a very pleasant surprise to see Tadawul posting openly in Forex Peace Army site as it implies you guys are ready and willing to answer questions posted by the forex peace army/traders.

I am especially pleased for this openness as I have been on Tadawul Demo account since 25/Sep/2009 and have found the trading platform to function quite well in effectively opening and to close trading positions….save, of course, for the expected re-quotes during volatile market conditions.

I hope you people at Tadawul keep up with this transparency policy and in solving client’s complaints, such as that case as highlighted by one of our Sergeant ernest8fingers whom we all held in very high regards, as well as other senior traders here.

I just might go live with Tadawul as soon as I am ready, and then, more than likely, some of my friends and family members might follow suit.

Just as a matter of interest, if I were to go in live with a minimal USD1,500, what sort of incentive(s) am I likely to receive from Tadawul?

Id just like to pose a question to Tadawul about the curent economic climate in Greece. All sorts of turmoil is breaking out with the country going bankrupt a distict possibility. As Tada use a Greek bank what are the implications for clients if the bank itself fails with the country

Fees

I see that there are some complaint about fees. Broker say they do not charge any fees. Can anyone tell me what is the cost of sending money and withdrawing money to/from one's account?

Thank you.

I see that there are some complaint about fees. Broker say they do not charge any fees. Can anyone tell me what is the cost of sending money and withdrawing money to/from one's account?

Thank you.

The cost of sending or withdrawing money is what banks or other webmoney organisations will charge you for the service. The broker does not charge you any fees.

Tadawul seem pretty good to me

I am using Cloverix EA on Tadawul. I tried it on other mainstream accounts but couldn't get it to run profitably, but it is doing so on a real cash account at Tadawul - you can click through to live figures at investmentadvice-online.com

As Cloverix is a scalper, I think this is a pretty good test of a broker.

Tomas took a look at my accounts performance figures and agreed that they looked more promising than the usual EA - I think he probably gets to see quite a few blow up, and of course the client is not always going to be happy about it.

It may be worth pointing something out. I had an account with a UK spreadbetting firm called Echelon Wealth Management which went bust. Fortunately it was a UK company, and it was decided that the government would follow the guarantee system that insures uk bank accounts (this was not a certainty) - so my thanks to any uk tax payers who contributed to my refund. A company such as Tadawul would clearly not be covered by such a guarantee.

The above is a risk I am prepared to take, but it is a risk worth being aware of.

As I have seen tadawul improving the last year, I am waiting for the next major improvement that tadawul starts providing trading microlots like 0.01 lots.. For traders with small accounts this would be very helpful keeping the risk low.. Right now trading microlots is limited to increments of 0.05 lots.

Thanks,

Lots

Tadawul FX

Dear Traders,

Thank you for all your comments, both positive and negative. TADAWUL FX appreciates all your feedback and continuously works towards providing it’s clients with the premium products and services to enhance your trading experience.

Mr. Rahman -- we have seen many posts from you in this forum and are glad all is going well on your trading account. Please don’t hesitate to contact us directly via email, phone or LIVE CHAT at any time if you have any questions or need assistance.

Mr. Bowmaker – Please note that the Greek bank TDFX works with is based in Cyprus and therefore follows capital requirements and regulations imposed by Cypriot authorities. In addition to the Greek bank and as a risk management measure, TADAWUL FX has banking relationships with many other banks throughout Europe including Switzerland and Germany, and also offers supplementary protection of your funds through an investor compensation fund.

Thank you all. We wish you all the best with your trading!

For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact our dedicated Support Team via 24 hour LIVE CHAT or email/call us.

Back