• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LQDMarkets.com (Liquid Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
Lastly, Tadawul FX will be adding additional information to its website to clarify various points regarding slippage during news trading to ensure there is no further confusion.

Tadawul FX Team

Yes, please post your reply on this thread only when you have done it properly. So that all readers of FPA can go and see for themselves.

Many traders working with Tadawul FX would agree that trading during the news rarely results in slippage, and that they are generally very happy with the trading conditions, service and execution of TDFX.

You made a mistake in your post but I don't think it is a typo. You are just very economical with the truth. Here is what you should have posted:

"Many traders working with Tadawul FX would agree that trading during the news OFTEN results in slippage, and that they are generally NOT happy with the trading conditions, service and execution of TDFX"

This is what the majority of reviewers are saying about Tadawul in the brokers review section or is it possible that you only read the 'good' reviews.

Are beginning to see signs of resistance against TDfx.
Whether this will continue?
We are waiting for a while. :)

This is a new rule from the TadawulFX website under Trading Conditions/Trading Strategies/News and Tadawul also posted it in the broker's reviews section of FPA:

Tadawul FX always aims to offer clients the best possible rates and execution regardless of the market conditions. Clients are advised that as a preventive measure and an additional step to minimize the possibility of slippage, Tadawul FX increases the SL & TP levels a few minutes before and after major news releases, from 5 pips to 15 pips from the spot rate for major currency pairs, and from 5 pips to 20 pips for other currency pairs respectively.

I would like to ask Tadawul how this can 'minimise the possibility of slippage' as they say when in actual fact it increases slippage. Or it ensures that your loss is at least 15 or 20 pips or your position will not close at take profit unless you make 15 or 20 pips.

By increasing the Stop Loss to 15 pips for the majors and 20 pips for the other pairs they in fact ensure that you lose 15 pips or 20 pips when you might have wanted to put your stop loss at 8 or 10 pips.

The same scenario applies to Take profit where you may be aiming for 10 pips but Tadawul wont let you close until the take profit reaches 15 pips for the majors or 20 pips for other currencies.

Tadawul is presenting this as a win for the trader when in fact it's a loss. I don't know of any other broker that has such wide SL and TP requirements at news time or any other time of day. This broker is actually taking a step backwards.

I agree to the above opinion.
For me, this is the worst solution I had seen taken by a regulated broker.
The solution is to ridicule to traders but will be profitable to TDfx. :p

I agree to the above opinion.
For me, this is the worst solution I had seen taken by a regulated broker.
The solution is to ridicule to traders but will be profitable to TDfx. :p

Totally agree with you bro....we are trading against them, not the market anymore...:mad:

You talk like you have a problem with them. There are threads for TDfx, if there are any problems, just mentions here. We'll weigh the pros and cons, the possibility can make us more cautious.
Peace. :D

You talk like you have a problem with them. There are threads for TDfx, if there are any problems, just mentions here. We'll weigh the pros and cons, the possibility can make us more cautious.
Peace. :D

Let me withdraw all my money first, then I will reveal it.....give me some time...

I just want to ask form the traders whom have real account with this broker that is their Pricing is ok for scalping at asian section?

TADAWUL FX launches FREE Signals & Market News

Tadawul FX has always placed great emphasis on providing our clients with forex market news and educational resources to assist you with your trading. We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Market News and Free Trading Signals to aid you with your trading decisions and potentially increase your profits.

TDFX Market News has been revamped to offer you insightful information, including technical levels on all major currency pairs, gold, silver and crude oil. The technical levels are updated twice daily and are available on our website, through our MT4 platform, and as a subscription service to all website visitors and account holders.

Another information service which has just been revamped and relaunched is our Economic Calendar. The new eCalendar offers real time and reliable updates for market announcements from all major regions of the world. It also includes historic information and charts, previous and expected data, as well as insightful reports on what these announcements mean. The eCalendar is user-friendly and can be customised, making it an ideal tool to assist you with your trading decisions.

The benefits of these excellent new features are complimented by the Free Trading Signals and Alerts that we have recently introduced for all live account holders. The signals and alerts are received directly in the trading platform up to 7 times per day on major currency pairs, gold, and crude oil, which are additional cues to aid you in your trading.

For further information on the new services launched, please visit Online forex trading with leading online forex broker Tadawul FX, contact us on Live Chat, Tel. +357 25200900, or email support@tadawulfx.com.

Back