• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LQDMarkets.com (Liquid Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
important points related to TDX ,

Dear All,
myself just readed all reviews posted on FPA,
I am newbie wanna know some facts please help !

if i choose Tadawul Fx as my trading broker will it work best for me in these scenario ?

1- Trading with News..
2- Slippage...
3- Scalper Strategy...
4- Can use any EA / Expert adviser,
5- Fast Withdrawal of amount....

Please can some one clarify the points ?

Regards
S.Altaf

I want to go live wit tadawul

Hi,

I have been live with Alpari-US and I am really disappointed with them. I have read so much here and I am thinking of giving your company trail.

Do you allow hedging and i hope you dont bring requotes to limit profit trading?

tisanigeria@yahoo.com

please send me a mail.

good but....

they don't offer .01 lot size:unhappy:

so this not like a real micro account that you can play with 500.00 and feel confortable with many openned posisitions .you must put more money:unhappy:

tadawul is a scammers

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
they are scammers and just look at your charts and find out

Tadawul fx playing a rotten game and I have to send out a warning. I have accounts with FXDD Malta, GallantFX, Alpari us, GFT UK and FXCM when news are coming i`m getting a lot of disconnects , the platform is freezing only with Tadawul fx ,this is a big problem because as you all know we need fast actions.

I have an account with tadawul for a bout 5 months and have had two problem with them

1-I had a buy pending order on eur usd the price went 10 pip after my pending order and did not hit it !!!! 5 minutes later the price flay 150 pips up I most say this most be my pips.

2-one sale order been open , I never ever open it my ea never open it ,how I know because my robot is been set up to take profit and stop loss and this sale order been open with out stop loss and take profit .

I email them and answer my email with rejection they said that my ea opened the order .

I been testing the robot on 5 different demo account and never had this problem with any one else but tadawulfx.

so they try all they can to keep you away from making money.

Dear all,

Please take a look at the picture and you will see that, my Sell Order with Stop Loss at 1.6415 (entered 11 minutes before news release) did not hit itself when news released and closed at 1.6443 instead !!! I don't know why !

v.php
http://uploadpic.org/v.php?img=DP96p9cZEQ

They told me that it was because I did not have enough money in my account so it stopped out and forced the order closed.

The point is that if I didn't have enough money why I still could enter more trades as you can see from that picture.

And why could not I use Stop Loss to prevent much more fund from leaving my account? Even if I don't have enough money, so I must use stop loss to prevent much more lossing ! What is the function of Stop Loss? What was it created for?

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
they are scammers and just look at your charts and find out

Tadawul fx playing a rotten game and I have to send out a warning. I have accounts with FXDD Malta, GallantFX, Alpari us, GFT UK and FXCM when news are coming i`m getting a lot of disconnects , the platform is freezing only with Tadawul fx ,this is a big problem because as you all know we need fast actions.

I have an account with tadawul for a bout 5 months and have had two problem with them

1-I had a buy pending order on eur usd the price went 10 pip after my pending order and did not hit it !!!! 5 minutes later the price flay 150 pips up I most say this most be my pips.

2-one sale order been open , I never ever open it my ea never open it ,how I know because my robot is been set up to take profit and stop loss and this sale order been open with out stop loss and take profit .

I email them and answer my email with rejection they said that my ea opened the order .

I been testing the robot on 5 different demo account and never had this problem with any one else but tadawulfx.

so they try all they can to keep you away from making money.

Dear holdon,

I had the same problem like yours. But the difference was that they changed my Stop Loss and Take Profit which my EA could not and never do it itself.

Do you have any records of that? Why don't we show them to FX traders community?

I have been trading with TDFX since 2009 and have had many issues recently. In the beginning there seemed to be no concerns. Now, all I get for most orders are (Off Quotes) and double orders getting placed instead of just one. Just recently, I tried several times to close an order right before closing time before the weekend and received the Off Quotes error. This happened several times and not just once. Because TDFX opens after other brokers open (by at least an hour), your stop is useless and therefore, for all intent and purposes, doesn't exist until TDFX opens. This leaves your trade open without a stop until they open. Well, my trade went against me and past my stop until TDFX opened. When they opened, my position was closed but at a loss 4 times what I had originally wanted or allowed. This is a BIG concern. My position should have been closed on one of the multiple attempts and not left open over the weekend.

Their orders are REALLY flaky. STAY AWAY AND DO NOT USE TDFX (TadawulFX.com).

TDFX take no responsibility for any trades or attempts that go on. They really have no customer service that is of any use. They always come up with an excuse as to why their service did not work. You're at their mercy and have no recourse.

I've read this all and I fully disagree with the last remarks. I have been trading with tdfx which is now Liquid Markets for about 3 months and I have to say I am loving it. The execution is crazy fast, support is brilliant and the new conditions are excellent. The fact that they can offer fixed spread with the MT4 and floating on the cTrader shows how proficient they are and that they are here to stay. I will continue my experience with them and enjoy these services.

I've read this all and I fully disagree with the last remarks. I have been trading with tdfx which is now Liquid Markets for about 3 months and I have to say I am loving it. The execution is crazy fast, support is brilliant and the new conditions are excellent. The fact that they can offer fixed spread with the MT4 and floating on the cTrader shows how proficient they are and that they are here to stay. I will continue my experience with them and enjoy these services.

hi,
how much is the deposit/ withdrawal charges u experienced?

i intend to go live with it. yur comments r much appreciated.

Back