• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LQDMarkets.com (Liquid Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
thank u.
i supposed the bank charges a fee for that.

Who is talking about a bank? Withdraws from tdfx have no fees. What your bank charges you is up to your bank. I use moneybookers and they charge me nothing. They also do bank transfers for me for free. Again, what a bank charges to receive a wire is up to your bank.

Liquid Markets is always striving to provide you, the customer, with the necessary tools to achieve success. As such, we are proud to announce One Click Trading for Metatrader 4. The long-awaited update is now available in your MT4 trading terminal. No special scripts, nothing to install, you can have it now without any hassle.

One Click Trading is an extremely convenient tool, allowing you to trade right from the chart. Every time you want to enter the market fast, you can do it in literally one click. Enjoy features like default order entry,close all options, active spread indicator, and net position tracking.

We have had a huge demand for One-Click trading and we are happy to satisfy our clients’ needs. Stay tuned for more innovative features and updates from Liquid Markets!

Our Customer Support is available via live chat, phone +357 25 200 925 or email support@lqdmarkets.com if you require further assistance.

Learn More

Dear Valued Clients,

We are pleased to inform you that, in order to better meet the needs of our growing international client base, we have now introduced some additional exotic currency pairs to our list of trading instruments available on the MetaTrader 4 and cTrader platform.

In addition to the pairs already available, you can now also trade the Hungarian Forint (HUF) against the EUR, USD and GBP with our highly competitive fixed spreads.

In order to ensure you can view all the new currency pairs available within your MT4 platform, please right click on your Market Watch window and select the ‘Show All’ option from the menu.

Trade pairs with fast execution, no fees or commissions and benefit from our free technical analysis and Autochartist trading tools.

Our Customer Support is available via live chat, phone +357 25 200 925 or email support@lqdmarkets.com if you require further assistance.

Source : Forex Spreads | Low Fixed Spreads at Liquid Markets

Simply open and fund your Currensee Trade Leaders™ Investment Program account by May 3, 2013, and we’ll cover any losses you incur up to the value of your initial investment starting May 4, 2013 - May 31, 2013.*

This means you can experience our revolutionary autotrading program that delivers the performance of a select group of Forex traders.
The Currensee Trade Leaders difference
Access to a select group of foreign exchange managers called Trade Leaders
• Ongoing rigorous performance and risk management due diligence for each Trade Leader – only those who pass strict criteria become and continue to be Trade Leaders
• Ability to participate in the Forex market without having to trade yourself
• Robust leverage and risk management controls
• Real-time performance and trade execution data
• Complete control of your investment, 100% liquidity, no lock up period
Now, it’s easier than ever to put the power of Currensee Trade Leaders to work for you. Remember, you can keep the profits generated and we will cover any losses you incur up to the value of your initial investment May 4, 2013 - May 31,2013 .

Get Started: Keep Your Profits and We?ll Cover Your Losses. | www.currensee.com

Hay I like scalping and news trading. What you are thinking about this broker??? which are there often and how big slippage and requotes???

Hello.

I would like to write here about my experience concerning LQD Markets liquidation. So as anyone could imagine the information about this broker shutdown was a bit of shocking surprise, especially because company was working normally even a few days after other brokers announced bankruptcy due to SNB decision.

So now, after a few days of waiting (in the meantime LQD Markets web page was down completely) liquidators issues their official statement and FAQ:
https://bakertilly.insolvencypoint.com/1069879/documents
Online Forex Broker | Trade Forex With Liquid Markets

What is worrying, is the information that what LQD Markets official guarantees concerning safety of clients money:
- Keeping the funds segregated prevents the company from using client funds for anything outside of transacting on behalf of the client
- In the case where the firm goes insolvent it\u2019s very clear which money belongs to client\u2019s so it can be returned in orderly fashion.
- Also in case of insolvency client funds are protected from creditors to the firm.
(More info on: Segregated Accounts | Liquid Markets)

seems to be false. According to liquidators FAQ, all the money will be pooled together, all the costs will be applied to the pool and then everyone will get its own share. Liquidators also stated that LQD Markets "does appear to have a deficit on client money" - what seems to mean that they are not going to return all the money.

It looks like broker can lie to their clients (about standards and procedures) and authorities did nothing to prevent this.

I already wrote about this situation to FCA an FOS:
How to complain - Financial Conduct Authority
Consumer helpline - Financial Conduct Authority
http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/

Does anyone know what to do next? Maybe we should file a class action lawsuit against LQD Markets or inform some other authorities about abnormalities and misinformation that this broker spread.

If someone has any ideas please share it.

Best regards

LQDP

hello

it is so frustrating with the fund being held and could not do anything about it. I also has send emails to FCA regarding this matter and yet no reply.

Yes...even the company declared bankruptcy, yet they open for trading for a few days and siphon all the open positions...

We appreciate if anyone could advise on the next step course of action.

Helpless

regards
aslina

Hello.
Does anyone know what to do next? Maybe we should file a class action lawsuit against LQD Markets or inform some other authorities about abnormalities and misinformation that this broker spread.

If someone has any ideas please share it.
Hi, LQDP!
What is your Client Categorization Status at LQD Markets? Personally, I have been shocked by noticing my Client Categorization as "Professional". It means, I have less protection level in this insolvency case.
I cannot understand, why does "Professional" status has been assigned to me... All the questions on the application form have negative answers:
Have you worked for a period of 12 months or more, in the financial industry which requires knowledge of online trading in CFDs or NDFs?: NO
Please confirm if you have any trading experience with Forex & CFDs: NO
Please confirm if you have any trading experience with Futures: NO
Please confirm if you have any trading experience with Derivaties: NO
Please confirm if you have any trading experience with Securities: NO

Does anyone has "Professional" status at LQD Markets?

Back