• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LQDMarkets.com (Liquid Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
Please help me. Several email was sent to lucy G. yet no reply. I have no idea or a clue to fill in the creditor proof debt from #3 to #10
If you are just a Client of the Company, usually you should fill-out the form Client_Proof_of_Debt_form.pdf, but shouldn't fill Creditor_Proof_of_Debt_form.pdf...

I would like to claim full amount; giving example
balance trade amount 4,000
close trade usd 2,000 (force closed by the company and not by us or market)
total of usd to be refunded to my account asap usd6,000
If the Equity value (after the forced close-out) of your trading account equals to $6000, you need to write the $6000 amount as the "Value of claim in original currency" on the form Client_Proof_of_Debt_form.pdf . You should manually calculate and write the "Value of claim in GBP" also, i.e. $6000/1.5035=£3990.69 . Additionally, you should send a latest Monthly Statement from your trading account, as the Proof of your claim.
Please note, that you must send written details of your claim (if you have not already done so) to Baker Tilly (lqdmarkets.rr@bakertilly.co.uk) not later than 12 noon on 9 April 2015.

dear raimundas

thanks for your reply.
however, for # 7-9 how shall i fill in? I do not really understand. As time is very constraint, I just signed at the bottom page.

i could not attend the meeting, do I need to fill in any form. I was informed earlier, that I do not need to fill in any? Is this correct?

Thanks for your advise

thanks
regards

dear raimundas

thanks for your reply.
however, for # 7-9 how shall i fill in? I do not really understand. As time is very constraint, I just signed at the bottom page.

i could not attend the meeting, do I need to fill in any form. I was informed earlier, that I do not need to fill in any? Is this correct?

Thanks for your advise

thanks
regards

Which form are you asking about: "Client_Proof_of_Debt_form.pdf" or "Creditor_Proof_of_Debt_form.pdf"?

If you could not attend the meeting, you'll miss the chance to express your will without filling in Proxy_form.pdf. You cannot vote without filling in Proxy_form.pdf and not attending the meeting.

Which form are you asking about: "Client_Proof_of_Debt_form.pdf" or "Creditor_Proof_of_Debt_form.pdf"?

If you could not attend the meeting, you'll miss the chance to express your will without filling in Proxy_form.pdf. You cannot vote without filling in Proxy_form.pdf and not attending the meeting.

Hi Raimundas
Am replying based on the client proof of debt

am not able to come as i live in malaysia.
however, will this impact or affect on my claiming for the fund

thank you

Am replying based on the client proof of debt
Ok. For #7-9 You should fill-in as follows:
#7 - place your signature at here;
#8 - you have to write your full name in BLOCK (CAPITAL) LETTERS;
#9 - write the word "Owner".

however, will this impact or affect on my claiming for the fund
See the Answer from the file FAQs_-_1.4.15.pdf:
from the file FAQs_-_1.4.15.pdf said:
It is not compulsory for clients or creditors to attend or vote at the meeting. If you do not attend the meeting and do not nominate a proxy holder it will not affect your claim.
However, please ensure that you send the Special Administrators the appropriate proof of debt form and supporting evidence so we can record your claim if you have not already done so.

Dear Raimundas

Thank you for your reply.

However, i just realised that there was an email from Lucy on the LQD market - in special administration. There is also an attachment on notice of result meeting, adjourned on the 20th April 2015 @10 a.m.

i did not fill in the attachment. But will this affect my claim

Thanks in advance

Regards
Aslina

The story with the insolvency of LQD Markets is developing by the worst possible scenario. Have in mind we are now in the sixth month since LQD Markets stopped trading on 27 January, 2015. And still not a cent of our hard earned retail trader's money back!

Back