• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LQDMarkets.com (Liquid Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
Me too...

I had a few queries reg the form, the answers of which i received today from FSCS. Thought of sharing, thinking it may come in handy for some of the folks seeking compensation..

Q) Is it compulsory to send the application through post only or its ok if I send it through a private courier company? Indian Postal Service has a considerably dismal record when it comes to overseas delivery hence want to go the courier way instead of relying on Indian Postal Service.
A) Private courier will be fine, we need an original signature so we do not mind how it gets here.

Q) Section C1.3 (under Section C – Claim Summary) requires mentioning of policy date. Is it supposed to be left blank? If no, then which date should be mentioned therein?
A) Leave blank as you do not have a policy

Q) BIC code is required in Section G3.5. Is it the same as SWIFT code? My bank has a SWIFT code so is it ok if I mention SWIFT code in there?
A) BIC and IBAN is for payments in Europe. Please confirm the Swift code so that we can make a payment direct into your bank.

Q) IBAN is required in Section G3.6. We do not have IBAN’s in India. Do you want me to mention IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) instead? Or shall I leave it blank?
A) Leave it blank

Q) In section J-1 is it ok to submit copies of following 3 documents and not originals? Also specify how many months of savings account statement is required.
a. Non-EU Driving Licence
b. Passport
c. Savings account statement (plz specify how many months of statement is required?
A) Just copies. A recent bank statement (only 1) This is for money laundering verification

Q) Am I required to submit any other documents related to dealings with LQD markets apart from the 3 mentioned above in point 5?
A) That will be enough.

I had emailed to FSCS pertaining to the status of claim and whether they'd received the application form or not and got this reply from them:
"Thank you for your recent e-mail about your claim against LQD Markets (UK) Limited.
I confirm that your application form was received and is undergoing assessment at the moment. We hope to issue a decision within 3 months of receiving a completed application form, so would expect a decision to be issued shortly. Any personal information you provide us with will be held by the Scheme in accordance with our data protection policy, which is on our website or available on request.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact our Helpline +44 (0)20 7741 4100 or 0800 678 1100. You may also e-mail us at claims@fscs.org.uk<mailto:claims@fscs.org.uk> and we will be happy to help."

Hopefully we'll receive compensation max by the end of next month..

Received airmail from FSCS y'day dtd 10/01/2016 stating that "payment will be received within 10 working days from the date of this letter"
It has been more than a month so I've emailed FSCS pertaining to the status of payment.
Any luck with you Raimundas??

Have you written/emailed to them Raimundas?
Like me, did you receive any airmail?
Santa1 has received compensation so I wonder what hurdle they are facing in providing compensation to us? More so after the fact stated by them that I'll be receiving compensation within 10 working days of receiving the airmail the date of which was 04 Jan'16!!

Back