Ltg Goldrock

Ianmcnam35

Recruit
Hello everyone

Does anyone have any information about LTG Goldrock, it's an Australian Company run by a guy named Andrew Barnett. I have watched a cuople of his webinars about forex trading, to be honest it all sounds to easy, The cost is $5495 for a gold membership and $6995 for a platinum membership. Has anyone become a member and do you rhing it might be worth joining. I am considering a gold membership but I don't want to be ripped off by another wealth education company. Your feedback would be much appreciated

Ian

Hello everyone

Does anyone have any information about LTG Goldrock, it's an Australian Company run by a guy named Andrew Barnett. I have watched a cuople of his webinars about forex trading, to be honest it all sounds to easy, The cost is $5495 for a gold membership and $6995 for a platinum membership. Has anyone become a member and do you rhing it might be worth joining. I am considering a gold membership but I don't want to be ripped off by another wealth education company. Your feedback would be much appreciated

Ian

The best advice I can give you is to visit the following very active forum:

Live Trader Global - Good or bad? | Trade2Win Forums

Regards

Norman

Any News? LTG Goldrock

Hi Ian,

I have also done the webinar twice and am interested. May I ask if you went with the offer and how you find it? Appreciate your comments.
Peter

LTG Goldrock - profits over people?

Hi Ian,

I have also done the webinar twice and am interested. May I ask if you went with the offer and how you find it? Appreciate your comments.
Peter

This company appears well skilled in bringing on board new members at a not inconsiderable cost, but their professional traders made calls to the tune of -500 pips for the first half of 2010. Have personally lost more than half of my Bank after following their calls since I joined.

Look elsewhere and save your dough (and your capital).

Also see:
LTG GOLDROCK ULTIMATE JOKE

and

Live Trader Global - Page 32 | Trade2Win Forums

Peter or ian, anyone! have you had any success with ltg goldrock, it just looks toooooo good. :)

I gave goldrock a go a few yrs ago first off all I would say its not a SCAM

I joined as an inexperienced ccy trader so I did learn a lot in the three mths I was there,it was a happy environment and they were very happy to answer any questions i had and I had many:)

I got my refund after 3mths no questions asked

Goldrock have a very different way of trading which I didn't really like this is why I asked for my money back,I don't have the records of my trades with them now but I would say I BE or come out with a little profit

Looking back after I have been ccy trading for about 3-4yrs I would say It would not hurt for a green trader to give them a go for 3mth then get your money back because you should get a good idea of how they trade (only use very small lots)

Like I said above they have a very different way of trading and for me its always good to learn different styles but is it a profitable way to trade I would say yes and no yes for an experienced trader that can pick the right trade recommendations they give and use your own entry,SL and TP (so you use there style with your own twist) and it can be profitable and I still do some of there styles of trading today one of there particular trades I do regular I have changed it a little to suit myself better but it works extremely well for me
And no if you are inexperienced and just follow blindly there SMS trade recommendations because if the signal is there they will send out the SMS trade regardless

Trading ccy takes a long time to learn the more you learn the better you will become and I would say not just one system alone works all the time but combining different systems and strategies to get something that you are comfortable with will improve your odds;)

Good luck

Last edited:
Back