• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LTGGoldRock.com (Andrew Barnett)

General discussions of a financial company
LTG GoldRock official refund

Any member of LTG GoldRock that has opened an account no matter what the size or the broker(even though we recommend $500 to $1000) that can show that the trades were taken with 1% to 2% risk as we recommend and only took our recommended trades and your statement does match up to the trades taken in the trading room for the past 90 days we will happily refund your membership fee if you have lost money.

You are free to email these details to support@ltggoldrock.com

LTG GoldRock is here to train and assist traders around the world to successfully trade Forex in the live market. We are also concerned when we see posts on forums that suggest traders are losing money. We will do whatever we can to assist our clients.

If any of our members would like personal assistance with their trading then we have a 24 hour support desk that is available inside our members area that you are welcome to visit at any time.

Any member of LTG GoldRock that has opened an account no matter what the size or the broker(even though we recommend $500 to $1000) that can show that the trades were taken with 1% to 2% risk as we recommend and only took our recommended trades and your statement does match up to the trades taken in the trading room for the past 90 days we will happily refund your membership fee if you have lost money.

You are free to email these details to support@ltggoldrock.com

LTG GoldRock is here to train and assist traders around the world to successfully trade Forex in the live market. We are also concerned when we see posts on forums that suggest traders are losing money. We will do whatever we can to assist our clients.

If any of our members would like personal assistance with their trading then we have a 24 hour support desk that is available inside our members area that you are welcome to visit at any time.

There is plenty of information about this company on Trade2win including the following thread. Another thread outlining how the company posts fraudulent results etc was removed.

Live Trader Global | Trade2Win Forums

Hi and welcome yes i joined LTG goldrock about 1.5yrs ago but did get my money back after 3mths I did learn a lot in those 3mths they are very frindly and a good way for a beginner to learn FX trading the reason i left was because of there trading style there main trade back then was a zingo which wasnt in my opinion very reliable and if you wanted to do what i intended to do and just take the SMSs and put on the trade while i was at work it is no good as i found a lot of there SLs would get hit and i just could not trust there signals anymore unless i was in front of the screen looking at the set up my self i did not have any trouble what so ever geting a refund and just before i left they did start to teach 2 more trades one was the trend trade and the other i realy liked was the range trade the lady that was doing the US session was very good and the range trade was her idea i can not realy give you any results on how the trend and range trades went but i have taken the range trade she showd my and added my own style and system to it and it works very well for me in any market i do think for a beginer its a good way to learn a few differnt types of trades and if you dont like LTG goldrock just ask for your money back i did not loose any money taking there trades but i didnt make any either

hope this helps if you have any more questions on it ill try to give you more info on it

has anyone had any experience wit LTG GOldrock in Australia?
Joined LTG a couple of years ago as a complete newbie to fx trading (I am still with them as back then it was a once up life time membership - think it is different now, I do check in from time to time & review the training videos). I read the trade2win thread a couple of months ago & those guys were not happy chappies. I did learn heaps from them at the start, however, I joined for their trade calls but I had no success with these.
There is so much free stuff on the net (I sign up for anything that offers free reports/indicators/systems etc) that has given me lots to develop my own trading plan. Attempting to become an FX trader has taught me heaps about trading any instrument & myself as a trader (I thought I was an ok trader in other markets before but now realise I was trading blind).
Would I recommend them to any one? I dont think so, but depends on where you are at on the learning ladder. They are at least a real company, with real people & not some fly by night dodgey internet site. Keep looking there might be cheaper ways to learn.

Last edited:
Im looking to start out trading in "stocks" and was 'en rote' to opening an account with 'Interactive Brokers' reading into this, im thinking this is probalby not the best option for a beginner.

Can anyone advise a good place for a starting account?

Thank you.

Back