Luck and Hope

Rambo35

Corporal
A lot of new traders tend to rely on luck and hope when they trade rather than discipline and patience. Luck and hope have no place in a successful trading plan if your aim is to generate profits on a consistent base. The sooner a new trader understands that placing a trade based on hope that it will move in the desired direction hoping to get lucky is a great strategy to move a portfolio in the opposite direction, the sooner a trader can start to develop the correct skill set.

In theory it does not sound much, but as statistics show 98% of all traders will fail at trading which speaks volumes. A lot of traders tend to subscribe to the wrong trading approach or fail to understand and implement a good trading approach.

No, you are wrong. All you need is luck.

Moreover, just put on a repeat this track and do as you will.

[video=youtube;h5EofwRzit0][/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
To be frank i have never got anything like luck sort of thing and that's why do not want to really comment about it. But hope is really bad idea for trading because we can not base our trades on our hope.

Both luck and hope have no place in the forex trading business if the trader is intellectual.

Luck and hope won't work in forex trading. But sometimes there may be small possibility. But ultimately we don't know what's going to happen next.

I know what you're thinking. "Were there six moves in that Elliot wave or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is an MT4 platform, the most common forex platform in the world, and would blow your margin clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Back