Luck and Hope

Relying only on luck in forex trading is not the way to success. But hope is a positive thing to rely on after you work hard, follow good money management and trading on a good strategy.

Luck…hope????
We all live on that every day of our lives!
We hope it will rain soon….luckily it did not rain during that garden party…..luckily/unluckily I made that trade just before Bernanke opened his big mouth….it was really bad luck that I was there at the wrong place & time…etc2

So, we attribute most events to luck…even to destiny....and we, secretly or not, hope for an event to happen or not to happen.

In trading the forex, we simply have to be satisfied with what we can reasonably derived from the size of our account.
For example, if we desire to make usd500-1000 per trading session without too much hassle, first have at least usd10k in your trading account….then sturdy the market carefully and trade on a single currencies pair that is mostly likely to go up or down. Make one single max 1.0 trade and, if you have done your homework well, you will get your target profit with no sweat. The most important thing to do after that is to close your position and shut-down your computer for the day.
Do this every trading day if you so desired or when you feel comfortable with trade setup and, presto, before you know it, your account would have grown to many times your initial deposit.

…..hmmmm…come to think of it, I really should start listening to and to follow my own words so I don’t get so many accounts wiped out:(

I'm planning to sell a Luck indicator. It will tell you when you are more likely to be on a lucky streak, so you can open more trades for larger lot sizes.

For only 50% more, I'll include my brand new Gullibility indicator as part of the package. :p

I already have the Gullible EA available as one of the 32 upsells for people buying the Luck Indicator. :p

..hmmmm....now you should start a broker company with a name like...IScamUFX or DepositOnlyFX....registered on Mars....and I guarantee you that somewhere, somehow, someone will willingly deposit their hard-earned or even borrowed money into your company....then after a week, that poor old sucker will be crying here at the FPA asking for help to recover his/her money.

..hmmmm....now you should start a broker company with a name like...IScamUFX or DepositOnlyFX....registered on Mars....and I guarantee you that somewhere, somehow, someone will willingly deposit their hard-earned or even borrowed money into your company....then after a week, that poor old sucker will be crying here at the FPA asking for help to recover his/her money.

Rahman, quit giving away my business plans. :p

Rahman, quit giving away my business plans. :p

Oophhs, sorry for letting the cat out of the bag!

....hmmmm....first court & sweet talk them and whisper heavenly promises.....then skin them, but leave sufficient skin for regrowth....next offer them advice and persuade them to deposit more money....then skin them one more time but, this time, remove the skin completely. Then start another company and repeat the process all over again.
Now, that's a pretty good business plan.

Back