LUCKY?

I agreed. Luck is just like bonus in forex.

I'm still noobie.. I don't have basic in economic or market... I only know how to analyse chart. I use 1% risk management/ trade and I know psychology is important as well.. Any other things I missed let me know pls... Many thx.

Srry for my bad english..

What happen if I keep trading like pic above.. ? Worse or normaly bad happen?

I am not sure how you trade. But 1 advise probably I can share here. Never trade with own subconscious directional type trading. Trade what the market tells you instead of what you think the market will do. And always remember, market sentiment and behavior change every minutes.

I am not very lucky as people say in forex luck works. . Forex some times favors you when your skill is with you. Without any expertise in forex you can not depend on luck . It is like you throw yourself in deep see without knowing swimming. Your account can blow any time .

Well,
So far my belief is, if you need success in any business you need to do is "Prayer". Prayer can change anything BUT you need to have basic knowledge of that field for sure :)

I think that people who do not have enough skills mostly believe in luck, that is why only a few professional traders who do not hope for the luck earn for their living and for the future living and next, next, next....) Stop believe - become more professional!

I think that people who do not have enough skills mostly believe in luck, that is why only a few professional traders who do not hope for the luck earn for their living and for the future living and next, next, next....) Stop believe - become more professional!

I agree this. It is same situation that some people will moan around forum and said trading can't make you millionaire because of their own lack of knowledge failure. Not only lack of education, I believe a lot of people out there also didn't actually review a loss trade, asking themselves why their having loss trade, is it strategy problem or human error?

Hahaha... You read my diary sergeant?
Thx :D
Though, I believe in intuition.. that came from experience.. some kind of trading eureka! that comes from aggregated experience and knowledge something we can't describe. Had a lot of trades placed in that manner, really :)

I agree this. It is same situation that some people will moan around forum and said trading can't make you millionaire because of their own lack of knowledge failure. Not only lack of education, I believe a lot of people out there also didn't actually review a loss trade, asking themselves why their having loss trade, is it strategy problem or human error?

Yes, It is a panic attack in the markets when we see a lot of traders doing the same type of trades which actually do not have any basis.

And this is why such trades may result in both the profits and the losses for a trader at any time o_O

Back