LUCKY?

Yes, It is a panic attack in the markets when we see a lot of traders doing the same type of trades which actually do not have any basis.

And this is why such trades may result in both the profits and the losses for a trader at any time o_O

If we are lucky then we can remain safe and also make sure that we do not Enter into the markets when the conditions are not good. As this will save us from the Big losses :(

It is possible to get luck in certain transaction but it's impossible for traders to rely on luck for trading because no one who can be lucky all the time in each transaction. So, good traders must prepare theirself with any possibility in the market including risk of loss and they shouldn't rely on luck all the time. It is possible for us to gain profits from luck but you can't control your luck, right?

Yeah, I believe in luck. But this happens to us very rarely, that's why you should not rely on it.

Luck is nice but it got nothing related to trading, from my experience is all about learn and read and always stay updated on the markets
this is always worked for me, if you go on luck it can play both ways for bad and for good and you dont want to relay on that :)

I do not believe on luck .If luck matters all people will rely on it no body will work hard. In trading may be some good time is supportive for us but main thing is our skill that brings profits. As a trader you should accept reality and act as market wants this time . Not wait for any lucky time .

I do not believe on luck .If luck matters all people will rely on it no body will work hard. In trading may be some good time is supportive for us but main thing is our skill that brings profits. As a trader you should accept reality and act as market wants this time . Not wait for any lucky time .

I believe efforts more than luck. But still, you need some luck no matter what you are doing. In forex, probably you need 80% of knowledge and skill with 20% of luck.

I believe in a very special form of luck. For those who trade while relying on luck, bad luck will surely visit soon enough. ;)

You are right, luck is necessary but its not important. You need to be experienced and skillful in order to be lucky.
It is better bro, namely to achieve a lucky experience. Therefore the traders can fight continuously in order to acquire skills.

Luck matters a very little , w can some percentage is involved in trading but is not a part of our business. We can say here is bad luck too for us . You experience , skill and passion is main thing it is lucky for you get skill in trading because most of the traders are fail to gain this skill.

Luck matters a very little , w can some percentage is involved in trading but is not a part of our business. We can say here is bad luck too for us . You experience , skill and passion is main thing it is lucky for you get skill in trading because most of the traders are fail to gain this skill.
Yes, it is only small, so you have to learn to build a trading strategy. Lest you lose the spirit of learning. Furthermore, you can be a profit-takers.

Back