LUCKY?

Overcoming your mistakes is also a process of learning it shows your concern about trading. You can be among lucky people if you really are passionate and want to get the experience of trading. This thing will result in good trading results. There will not come any lucky markt move that will give you sudden high income. Maybe you win by chance but this incidence will not repeat in the future.

I think as trader they need to understand with trading and gambling, in trading as trader needs to pay attention with the risk involved, but gambling will be relying with luck only, although forex trading included as speculative investment but as trader we need to always treat forex like as business, in single position we have opportunity to make profit but also possible to lose money

I feel lucky with forex trading that gives me a chance to get a part time earning. It is a profitable business when you do it with care concern and skill. If someone waits for any miracle that is impossible to have the chance to become rich in a jump. I think all who understand forex are lucky because they can grow their capital.

Trading forex need lucky, yes, this is included speculative investment, we need lucky, but we can't relying with lucky only, like as some experienced trader if forex is not getting rich quick scheme, this needs high patience in learning process, how many trader already losing money here, so we need to learn carefully and keep to obey rules investing money that affords to lose

I hope that many of you would agree with me that luck is just an illusion. If you want to win forex market than you need to use your brains and spend time on development of winning strategy. Would you agree with that?
yes

Luck in our business plays the 127's role, because the first place will always be education, development, study, self-analysis, etc., and those who expect to win as a lottery, will certainly stay with nothing, it is obvious!

I never thought of luck personally, it wasn't the best approach, I just knew it would take me a while and I didn't give up if something didn't work out the first time, that's the secret.

Back