• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem M-boxes tech limited

I am having an issue with a company

BEBO-IER

Recruit
I and the other four friends were getting scammed by a broker called M-boxes

m-boxes.com/index.html

We started with them with a small investment, and they allowed a small withdrawal from the profit, in the beginning, later the connection with the broker (a girl called jess) encouraged (manipulating feelings) the group to rise the investment because she didn't get a big benefit from our small profit!

After we did this, we couldn't withdraw our money or even the initial capital, and the website froze our accounts and stopped replying to our emails or messages to website chat.

On the true caller, she has a different name!

here are some attachments.

Attachments

• InkedWhatsApp Image 2022-06-10 at 7.28.03 AM_LI.jpg
    InkedWhatsApp Image 2022-06-10 at 7.28.03 AM_LI.jpg
    815.5 KB · Views: 20
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-06-10 at 10.01.12 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-06-10 at 10.01.12 AM.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 19
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-06-09 at 3.05.00 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-06-09 at 3.05.00 PM.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 21
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-06-09 at 3.05.01 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-06-09 at 3.05.01 PM.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 20
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-06-09 at 3.05.02 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-06-09 at 3.05.02 PM.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 22
I and the other four friends were getting scammed by a broker called M-boxes

m-boxes.com/index.html

We started with them with a small investment, and they allowed a small withdrawal from the profit, in the beginning, later the connection with the broker (a girl called jess) encouraged (manipulating feelings) the group to rise the investment because she didn't get a big benefit from our small profit!

After we did this, we couldn't withdraw our money or even the initial capital, and the website froze our accounts and stopped replying to our emails or messages to website chat.

On the true caller, she has a different name!

here are some attachments.
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/20122/mboxes-review and then follow the below suggestions.

Now, follow this, invite the company by using the invite company option on your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Hi Kaizen,
we didn't reach them , we have make complaint in hong kong securities but they replied this company not exsist.
i also make an FBI complimant for record for interantional scams out side USA becuse they were refer to us securities as well.

last thing don't trust any one who will tell you he can give your money back, i have trying this two times over the internet with someone claimed legit money back agencies and other white hacker but both was scammer also.

Hi Bebo,
I'm also scammed by Mboxes. What did you do?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

in my case that was by crypto ,but one of my friends , the first one who was get in toutch with them , he made a bank transfer once in the beging then he use the crypto over binance as we all do.

Back