m-xsolution scam

waleed sharaf

Private
I want to lodge a complaint at a company head office in Suite 101 Griffith Corporate Centre P.O. Box 1511 Beachmont Kingstown St. Vincerrt and the Grenadines
The company is called MX Solution
My investment account number: 11285
I opened an account with them on 28-5-2017 and then two times a request to withdraw $ 5000 has not been made so far and every day is a thousand excuse and excuse and now I have a $ 10000 account knowing that I was $ 22000 but they opened deals without my consent was lost 12000 $
Knowing that I filed the complaint first with the FSA because it said it was not within its jurisdiction but within your competence
I was sent back to complain to you
Please accept the complaint
Documents proving this will be submitted later
The company's fraudulent information on this site

m-xsolution.com

To communicate with them
Hatem Ali number 00447872228406
Khaled salman 00447732129651
I hope you will cooperate with me and return my money to me and hold the company accountable
Thank you very much

I want to lodge a complaint at a company head office in Suite 101 Griffith Corporate Centre P.O. Box 1511 Beachmont Kingstown St. Vincerrt and the Grenadines
The company is called MX Solution
My investment account number: 11285
I opened an account with them on 28-5-2017 and then two times a request to withdraw $ 5000 has not been made so far and every day is a thousand excuse and excuse and now I have a $ 10000 account knowing that I was $ 22000 but they opened deals without my consent was lost 12000 $
Knowing that I filed the complaint first with the FSA because it said it was not within its jurisdiction but within your competence
I was sent back to complain to you
Please accept the complaint
Documents proving this will be submitted later
The company's fraudulent information on this site

m-xsolution.com

To communicate with them
Hatem Ali number 00447872228406
Khaled salman 00447732129651
I hope you will cooperate with me and return my money to me and hold the company accountable
Thank you very much
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share you account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

MX SOLUTION In this topic, we will address a very important topic, knowledge

Best Forex MX Company SOLUTION The Saudi British Forex Trading Company: 1- Credibility
2. Withdrawal and deposit
3. Company licenses
4. Trading programs

MX SOLUTION offers the opportunity to trade currencies, FX, gold, oil, options contracts and other global capital markets with highly sophisticated technology. It also offers the possibility of trading US stocks and operations, MX SOLUTION, trading on the Cronix platform for large banks and financial institutions, Trading on several special account management platforms The best standards and the most powerful execution were adopted. The company is characterized by providing the highest standards of safety and protection for the trading of Forex and other financial indicators through the Internet Evolution of deals. Best Forex MX Company SOLUTION The United Kingdom Company for Forex Trading Company License United Kingdom (FCA) MX SOLUTION is a licensed and regulated company of MX SOLUTION UK License No. 252779. FSA - UK is an independent regulatory body in the UK, following the UK Financial Institution (FSA), MX SOLUTION. The most important objective of the UK Financial Institution is to provide an adequate degree of protection to the consumer as well as to strengthen and protect the foundations of the financial system in the United Kingdom.Forex MX SOLUTION preferred the British Company for Forex Trading Markets Authority to guide financial instruments MiFID MX SOLUTION Market Authority to guide financial instruments MiFID 2005 / 31 / EC is a European legislation that came into force in all countries of the European Economic Area (EEA) on November 23, 2009. MIFID was adopted in Cyprus through the Cyprus Investment Services, Activities and Market Act of the 2007 Act. Investment and activities through 30 member States of the European Economic Area (the 27 member States of the European Union, as well as Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein). The main objectives of the MIFID Directive are to promote financial transparency. Forex MX SOLUTION The British Forex Trading Company (WMI) has obtained a license from the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Authority (BVI), the regulator of all financial services in the British Virgin Islands under the SIBA / L / 11 / 0960. The financial regulations and laws of the British Virgin Islands were tightened in 2010, in accordance with the new law regulating investment and securities markets, known as SIBA, etc. The Financial Services Authority of the British Virgin Islands is subject to strict regulatory and regulatory audits, including annual financial and regulatory audits and annual risk assessment procedures, as well as strict penalties for companies that are not fully compliant with the requirements of the BVI FSC. WorldWideMarkets Compensation for up to US $ 1 million, and customer funds are appropriately delineated and separated according to the regulations of the FSC BSI license Best Forex MX SOLUTION The Saudi British Forex Trading Company

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share you account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
Where are your compaines licenses your company license is 185633 and its no your company is no longer authorized

MX SOLUTION In this topic, we will address a very important topic, knowledge

Best Forex MX Company SOLUTION The Saudi British Forex Trading Company: 1- Credibility
2. Withdrawal and deposit
3. Company licenses
4. Trading programs

MX SOLUTION offers the opportunity to trade currencies, FX, gold, oil, options contracts and other global capital markets with highly sophisticated technology. It also offers the possibility of trading US stocks and operations, MX SOLUTION, trading on the Cronix platform for large banks and financial institutions, Trading on several special account management platforms The best standards and the most powerful execution were adopted. The company is characterized by providing the highest standards of safety and protection for the trading of Forex and other financial indicators through the Internet Evolution of deals. Best Forex MX Company SOLUTION The United Kingdom Company for Forex Trading Company License United Kingdom (FCA) MX SOLUTION is a licensed and regulated company of MX SOLUTION UK License No. 252779. FSA - UK is an independent regulatory body in the UK, following the UK Financial Institution (FSA), MX SOLUTION. The most important objective of the UK Financial Institution is to provide an adequate degree of protection to the consumer as well as to strengthen and protect the foundations of the financial system in the United Kingdom.Forex MX SOLUTION preferred the British Company for Forex Trading Markets Authority to guide financial instruments MiFID MX SOLUTION Market Authority to guide financial instruments MiFID 2005 / 31 / EC is a European legislation that came into force in all countries of the European Economic Area (EEA) on November 23, 2009. MIFID was adopted in Cyprus through the Cyprus Investment Services, Activities and Market Act of the 2007 Act. Investment and activities through 30 member States of the European Economic Area (the 27 member States of the European Union, as well as Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein). The main objectives of the MIFID Directive are to promote financial transparency. Forex MX SOLUTION The British Forex Trading Company (WMI) has obtained a license from the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Authority (BVI), the regulator of all financial services in the British Virgin Islands under the SIBA / L / 11 / 0960. The financial regulations and laws of the British Virgin Islands were tightened in 2010, in accordance with the new law regulating investment and securities markets, known as SIBA, etc. The Financial Services Authority of the British Virgin Islands is subject to strict regulatory and regulatory audits, including annual financial and regulatory audits and annual risk assessment procedures, as well as strict penalties for companies that are not fully compliant with the requirements of the BVI FSC. WorldWideMarkets Compensation for up to US $ 1 million, and customer funds are appropriately delineated and separated according to the regulations of the FSC BSI license Best Forex MX SOLUTION The Saudi British Forex Trading Company

hahahahaha You Are Work with him.
Give me only one statement registered in the regulatory bodies, all of which are not registered fake numbers and you do not have any permission
Enough is a lie
Mx-solution is Very Scam

Back