m4markets.com doesn't withdraw funds

Dear el23876

Although we understand your frustration, we have repeatedly pointed you to our Legal Documents which outline the fact that your trading behaviour was abusive as per our T&Cs. Should you need any additional support you can contact our support team.

In the meantime, you may visit our website to reference all our relevant documentation: https://www.m4markets.com/about/legal-documents

M4Markets what are you talking about?
You broke your own T&C by refusing to withdraw my funds.
You are scammers

You can contact me when you decide to return my funds +% for usage

@el23876 hi! have they tried to reach out to you to resolve this situation? Or is the only update you received is published above by their rep that you violated something?

Opened account with this broker due to their advertisement that they have ultra low execution time, large liquidity pool, tight spreads in volatile time and A-Book model where all the orders are executed on market.
Trading strategy - scalping on macroeconomical data. No arbitrage and no price manipulation. Scalping is not prohibited with their rules. Who else needs ultra fast execution, tight spread in volatile times and A-Book? Right, only scalper.

Traded with them for nearly 2 months, made 2k profits and requested my first withdrawal. Just after receiving my withdrawal, they have terminated my accounts and reversed all profits.
My request to provide clarification and proofs by email was ignored despite their representative here claimed to do so in conflict situation.
My request was to provide a letter from their liquidity provider about cancelling all my profitable trades (as they claim to execute all orders on market) or to undo cancelation if it was made as error. I have also send detailed explanation of my strategy and provided screenshots of execution of the same trades on other brokers.

Company representative is invited to participate in discussion.
At minimum, did you get your deposits back?

no
they are very communicative only until you make a deposit
but when it comes to withdrawal, things change in the opposite direction
ordinary scam, nothing to add
More details below. MetaQuotes is also liable for your loss because they are collecting license fees and monthly maintenance and support fees from both HWG and M4Markets! HWG has the main license with MetaQuotes and is still White Labels to a lot of companies included the scammers M4Markets. HWG is not even supervised but MQ is allowing them to hold the main label license and sell white labels to use MetaTrader.

1625264670522.png

1625264685441.png

1625264722398.png

1625264739478.png

1625265068108.png

Dear el23876

Although we understand your frustration, we have repeatedly pointed you to our Legal Documents which outline the fact that your trading behaviour was abusive as per our T&Cs. Should you need any additional support you can contact our support team.

In the meantime, you may visit our website to reference all our relevant documentation: https://www.m4markets.com/about/legal-documents
@M4Markets How much money does MetaQuotes charge you each month for your license as well as maintenance and support fees? Did you review the EULA to ensure it doesn't violate laws and securities rules in the country where el123876 resides? Clauses such as limits of liability no longer apply if a broker is in violation of the T&C's and/or asked a client to sign up to a EULA where terms are in direct conflict with the statutory laws of a given country where a client resides.

@el23876 Please also lodge a complaint with MetaQuotes about this brokers behavior. MetaQuotes makes a lot of money from the scam brokers so half the time they won't listen but if they accept your formal complaint then this broker will be put on notice and can lose their license to use MetaTrader! You should also question MetaQuotes on how they can sell a license to HWG when HWG does not hold a license and is not regulated by any securities and futures commission? There is a good chance that some of the other white labels under HWG are also committing fraud against other traders.

Last edited:
Back