MagicCoin Scam (www.magiccoin.vip)

@The Punisher Thank you for posting this. I wish I was able to see this thread before throwing away 3 years of my savings at MagicCoin.

Paul/Hehry first dm me on Instagram and started talking casually about cryptocurrency. He then introduced me to www.magiccoin.vip and next thing I knew I invested all of my savings. When I tried to transfer some of my money to another crypto wallet, my request was denied. In order to withdraw, I have to verify my account by depositing twice my total asset/funds in my account and then perform contract transactions three times the amount. When I asked the butcher about this, he said another option is to pay 35% tax on it which would be collected by the platform on my behalf. That's when I knew this was an absolute scam! I may be a fool but not that dumb smh

Looking back at our texts, he's an incredibly smooth talker and it's obvious he is experienced at manipulating his victims. I hope these parasites die in hell. If you're a victim like me, please do not let these parasites get away and report/post/comment/blog everywhere! I'm so glad this thread saved @Nessa and hope more people see this before getting slaughtered.

(FYI Paul or Hehry either changed his username or deleted his Instagram account @ddhhxdhd and @mei112233_ but he is definitely still using those two phone numbers on WhatsApp!)
Please share both threads with other victims (MagicCoin and CoinMagic). The more awareness raised, the more we stop innocent investors from losing money. Also victims can share many details on FPA to further expose these criminals as we continue to pursue them.

Please share both threads with other victims (MagicCoin and CoinMagic). The more awareness raised, the more we stop innocent investors from losing money. Also victims can share many details on FPA to further expose these criminals as we continue to pursue them.
Will do, captain!

MagicCoin (http://www.magiccoin.vip) is a new crypto scam where investors are contacted on Instagram and then lured to WhatsApp and Line to have further communication. This is a scam and not a real crypto but like many other scams is setup to look and feel very realistic. Investors are asked to move funds from ETH to Coinbase to Magic Coin. The scammers claim this is a decentralized crypto exchange platform. Upon initially opening an account, investors are led to believe they are making profits through the rise in value of the coin. When it’s time to withdraw your funds there are many excuses for why an investor cannot make withdraws (i.e. you must add more funds to make a withdraw = steal more of a victims money). This is a WARNING to all investors to Never do business with anyone or any broker claiming that MagicCoin is real!

Profiles of Scammers

Paul Wan (万贯) also goes by Hehry
@ddhhxdhd (Instagram)
@mei112233 (Instagram)
+1 (343) 560-5741
+1 (437) 666-2950

Customer Service
View attachment 67481

View attachment 67476
View attachment 67477
View attachment 67478
View attachment 67479

Line Account
View attachment 67480

SCAMMERS, BLOODY CHEATERS. THIS COMPANY HAS TAKEN MY $2200+ AND TELLING NEW STORIES EVERYTIME WHEN I WITHDRAW MY MONEY.
NEED REFERRAL, SYSTEM BLOCKED ETC...DONT INVEST IN THIS FRAUD SCAMMERS....

Beware - someone created as my id anpck6 and posting a positive feedback about this company- just now i saw (Ranee and gang) US citisen. her number +1-304-909-5375
------------------------------------------------------
support@i-capitaltrade.org
12 Aug 2021, 18:47 (8 days ago)
to me

Dear esteemed Investor anpck6, Your withdrawal request has been received and has not yet been processed, but unfortunately the system requires you to sponsor at least one person who will have an active account in either silver package, gold package or above the plan you invested in. Once done, your request will be processed and sent to your ethereum WALLET address as soon as possible. Thank you!

Management
I-capitaltrade.org

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210811-140226_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210811-140226_Chrome.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20210812-181038_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210812-181038_Chrome.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20210812-185403_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210812-185403_Chrome.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 11
SCAMMERS, BLOODY CHEATERS. THIS COMPANY HAS TAKEN MY $2200+ AND TELLING NEW STORIES EVERYTIME WHEN I WITHDRAW MY MONEY.
NEED REFERRAL, SYSTEM BLOCKED ETC...DONT INVEST IN THIS FRAUD SCAMMERS....

Beware - someone created as my id anpck6 and posting a positive feedback about this company- just now i saw (Ranee and gang) US citisen. her number +1-304-909-5375
------------------------------------------------------
support@i-capitaltrade.org
12 Aug 2021, 18:47 (8 days ago)
to me

Dear esteemed Investor anpck6, Your withdrawal request has been received and has not yet been processed, but unfortunately the system requires you to sponsor at least one person who will have an active account in either silver package, gold package or above the plan you invested in. Once done, your request will be processed and sent to your ethereum WALLET address as soon as possible. Thank you!

Management
I-capitaltrade.org
These scammers now go by i-capitaltrade? First it was Magiccoin and then Coinmagic and now i-capitaltrade?

Thank you for your feedback and confirmation. If you find other profiles, numbers, accounts, etc. "Paul" is using please share in this thread.
Thank you @The Punisher and @Nessa for sharing your experience and knowledge. I have been following, reading, researching. I have almost fallen hard as a victim myself in the past 2 weeks. I feel so foollish and embarrassed about it but it is good to know there is a community like this for support and resource! Unfortunately, I have invested a small amount of funds to Coinmagic but thankfully, managed to obtain every single dollar back and a bit of profit via Coinmagic to my ShakePay app since I need the crypto to convert to CAD dollars. I think ShakePay is legit as I can find it on the Google Play App and there are good reviews. Is there any way to withdraw / cancel my account/membership on Coinmagic? Is de-installing the app sufficient? But I think they have my contact info already. I am thankful I managed to salvage my funds back to my bank account. I did not allow the crypo ETH to sit in the coinmagic platform or Shakepay so I just figured out on my own to withdraw the funds asap.

I read all the articles posted here on the inhumane low life "butchering pig slaughter crime". What REMOVED. I feel so sorry for them and victims! I experienced some of the terrible emotions and encounters listed in these articles...!

@jjj_oooop on Instagram poses as the same "person" aaooo_iopho David Sandow
@qeeeee_jjjom also has the same photos and posts as the above too.
@hugeskyho is the same too but it was deleted last Friday Aug 20th. I wonder if it got cracked down by IG.
Whatsapp
1 (902) 508 6399 (area code is Ontario/Quebec)
1 (873) 300 6771 (area code is Onatrio/Quebec)
They continue to be adding followers and following people.
I think they are working as a group together. jjj_oooop is an incredibly manipulative and smooth talker as mentioned by Nessa as well. He claims his name is Jaeho, Yang TianHao on Whatsapp. He claims he is in Toronto, Ontario which COULD be true - may be the same "Paul or Hehry".

My question is what are the steps to report them properly beyond this forum, beyond just reporting on IG and Whatsapp? We cannot go into details when reporting on IG and Whatsapp....Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre toll free at 1-888-495-8501 or through the fraud reporting system?
If I just contact my local authorities and clearly these criminals are not located where I live in B.C. then can they still be persecuted? Is it important to report to both provinces?

Victims are asked to send in screenshots of photos, transactions, receipts, text communication etc as evidence. I have more photos and screenshot evidence....

Ontario, Canada
Call Consumer Protection Ontario at 1-800-889-9768 to check whether or not a complaint has actually been filed about your business. Call the Canadian Anti-Fraud Call Centre at 1-888-495-8501 to report the fraudulent email.

Thank you kindly and I hope to hear from you with any advice, if any!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 11.42.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 11.42.44 AM.png
    648.4 KB · Views: 10
Thank you @The Punisher and @Nessa for sharing your experience and knowledge. I have been following, reading, researching. I have almost fallen hard as a victim myself in the past 2 weeks. I feel so foollish and embarrassed about it but it is good to know there is a community like this for support and resource! Unfortunately, I have invested a small amount of funds to Coinmagic but thankfully, managed to obtain every single dollar back and a bit of profit via Coinmagic to my ShakePay app since I need the crypto to convert to CAD dollars. I think ShakePay is legit as I can find it on the Google Play App and there are good reviews. Is there any way to withdraw / cancel my account/membership on Coinmagic? Is de-installing the app sufficient? But I think they have my contact info already. I am thankful I managed to salvage my funds back to my bank account. I did not allow the crypo ETH to sit in the coinmagic platform or Shakepay so I just figured out on my own to withdraw the funds asap.

I read all the articles posted here on the inhumane low life "butchering pig slaughter crime". What REMOVED. I feel so sorry for them and victims! I experienced some of the terrible emotions and encounters listed in these articles...!

@hugeskyho is the same too but it was deleted last Friday Aug 20th. I wonder if it got cracked down by IG.
Whatsapp
I think they are working as a group together. jjj_oooop is an incredibly manipulative and smooth talker as mentioned by Nessa as well. He claims his name is Jaeho, Yang TianHao on Whatsapp. He claims he is in Toronto, Ontario which COULD be true - may be the same "Paul or Hehry".

My question is what are the steps to report them properly beyond this forum, beyond just reporting on IG and Whatsapp? We cannot go into details when reporting on IG and Whatsapp....Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre toll free at 1-888-495-8501 or through the fraud reporting system?
If I just contact my local authorities and clearly these criminals are not located where I live in B.C. then can they still be persecuted? Is it important to report to both provinces?

Victims are asked to send in screenshots of photos, transactions, receipts, text communication etc as evidence. I have more photos and screenshot evidence....

Ontario, Canada
Call Consumer Protection Ontario at 1-800-889-9768 to check whether or not a complaint has actually been filed about your business. Call the Canadian Anti-Fraud Call Centre at 1-888-495-8501 to report the fraudulent email.

Just report them to IG and flagged them. Social media platform is quick to terminate their account, once you mention they are crypto scammers. You’re being doing something good to prevent other victims from falling into their dirty trap.
Very glad that you got away with it, beside reporting to the authorities, there’s not much you can do. Have the professionals to handle the case, the more people keep reporting these, the harder is their dirty jobs.

Whatsapp

Ontario, Canada

Each Province of Canada has a Securities Commission. For B.C. below is the link to your local commission and you should file a report with them and include as many details as you can.

1630348810830.png

Back