• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MagicFxRobot.com (Dominic Milan

General discussions of a financial company
Dominic Milan

Hi

He is a conman!

Selling a robot that works great on demo but blows your account in real. Also sells a managed service that blows your account and then refuses to give back a refundable deposit paid in lieu of commission fees.

Dominic is probably not his real name. He has other sites selling the same scam robot.

I already have opened a thread on him.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi

He is a conman!

Selling a robot that works great on demo but blows your account in real. Also sells a managed service that blows your account and then refuses to give back a refundable deposit paid in lieu of commission fees.

Dominic is probably not his real name. He has other sites selling the same scam robot.

I already have opened a thread on him.

Regards

Pls tell me more about dis guy cos his system seem to b very good...:confused:

There are a few people selling the same sort of thing, and they are usually from Eastern Europe. They tend to sell it for a fairly high price $500 to $2,000.

The way it works is get two brokers, one with a slow price feed and one with a fast one, then use the fast price feed to generate quick trades on the slower feed.

Unfortunately, this really only works for demo acounts, so you never get to see any cash.

Brokers prohibit this type of trading and will close the account and hold onto the profits.

I saw one guy who turned a $2,000 account into $500,000 very quickly, then started crying like a baby when the broker refused to pay the profits.

The software vendor knows this, and figures that if they can't make money from trading they will make money scamming people by selling the software.

dominic milan, magicfxrobot FRAUD

Traders beware and do not fall into this trap like me. I buyed this robot who works only on demo accounts. They have several names and pages for the same scam robot: Dominic Milan & other name Craig Johnston. Used robot names: magicfxrobot, fxninja, forexeasuper, 4xninja, secret robot and secret robot 2 @ fxstats, old name already changed because many negative reviews: fx genius, superfxrobot. On their pages they show lot of demo accounts where this robot should run. The live accounts at FXCH forex-swiss.com and GCG Global Clearing Group 2pipsforex.com show amazing results. But you will NOT be able to get the same results -i tried myself and lost a lot at fxch. I runned this ea on fxch demo and live account simultaneously. Every trade whas an winning on demo and a totally loser on my live account. The fact is they cooperate together and created this account to catch YOU and YOUR money. Dominic Milan has the argument: the accounts are live because the withdrawals. But with this two unregulated carribean brokers eaven with same adress in Commonwealth of Dominica and a lot of negative reviews here at FPA -you not believe it is not possible to create this fraud?! I did not believed in negative reviews and was hipnotized from their live results. But on the end i lost a lot of money and a lot of nerves and was wasten time to trade with cheaper and real workin robots on the market.

scalpingrobot.com/ Craig

Their Software doesn't work at all at default settings, I lost money on Demo Account, Thank God, it was Demo, Never Purchase this Expensive piece of garbage, they don't work, on their website, they have claim that it will make huge profit. Their customer support is horrible, they reply to your emails after 3-4days or even a week. I Purchase this software at a discounted price of $1500.00, actual price is $2000.00, what a fool, I was. They showed on their website all demo and live accounts results, all faked, demo results, don't know what to say, real account they have set up with the broker, one of their partner used to work with that broker. I learned hard way after loosing money. Please, Please, I alert you, urge you to Stay Away from this con artist. After loosing money on my demo, when I asked them for help, they stopped replying to my mail, I took my time to write this ripoff report. I wire money to them in Japan, but what I can do nothing, I am at a loss of $1500.00

Simply, stay away from this, save your hard earned money buy from legit site like amazon, at least you will be safe from amazon policy.

Back