Magnum Options a fraudulent company

I worked with a trader named Dennis Cooper at Traderush in 2015. Dennis Cooper convinced me to open a different account with Magnum Options as he was saying they are a much better company to trade with. I had been working with Dennis Cooper for more than 6 months then. He then transferred over $45 600 of my funds from TradeRush to Magnum Options after depositing $5000. In July 2015, my trust relationship with Dennis Cooper broke down because he convinced me to take a bonus of $50 000 from the company under the pretense that he was able to influence the company to allow me to still withdraw some funds during the bonus period. After this broken trust the company assigned me to Jason White as a new account manager. Jason White happened to be a corn man that the company assigned several accounts to and he traded my account from $60 000 to $0.00 even after I had sent him and the company messages that he stops trading my account. A couple of days later the company representative called Mary called me to tell me that they are sorry for what happened and are returning the funds back in my account. However, they assigned these funds as additional bonus. I have been trying to get this matter resolved with them without any help from their side instead my messages are not responded to. I have been assigned with new account managers every month and now my account is registered with a different account manager named Aaron Phillips and my email responses are addressed to him. Some of the clients whose accounts were traded by Jason White their funds were refunded back to them and the bonus requirements cancelled but my account is being ignored. At the rate at which the company changes the account managers working in my account, there is now no trust between me and the company. I am even concerned that they are going to assign someone to my account who will deliberately give me incorrect signals so that they empty my account and get me off their back. Is there a way I can please get help from these heartless vultures?

Thank you

I worked with a trader named Dennis Cooper at Traderush in 2015. Dennis Cooper convinced me to open a different account with Magnum Options as he was saying they are a much better company to trade with. I had been working with Dennis Cooper for more than 6 months then. He then transferred over $45 600 of my funds from TradeRush to Magnum Options after depositing $5000. In July 2015, my trust relationship with Dennis Cooper broke down because he convinced me to take a bonus of $50 000 from the company under the pretense that he was able to influence the company to allow me to still withdraw some funds during the bonus period. After this broken trust the company assigned me to Jason White as a new account manager. Jason White happened to be a corn man that the company assigned several accounts to and he traded my account from $60 000 to $0.00 even after I had sent him and the company messages that he stops trading my account. A couple of days later the company representative called Mary called me to tell me that they are sorry for what happened and are returning the funds back in my account. However, they assigned these funds as additional bonus. I have been trying to get this matter resolved with them without any help from their side instead my messages are not responded to. I have been assigned with new account managers every month and now my account is registered with a different account manager named Aaron Phillips and my email responses are addressed to him. Some of the clients whose accounts were traded by Jason White their funds were refunded back to them and the bonus requirements cancelled but my account is being ignored. At the rate at which the company changes the account managers working in my account, there is now no trust between me and the company. I am even concerned that they are going to assign someone to my account who will deliberately give me incorrect signals so that they empty my account and get me off their back. Is there a way I can please get help from these heartless vultures?

Thank you

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

PS: If you deposited money via CC then contact CC customer care ASAP and as them for chargback

If its not work then message us back, I`ll suggest you more steps to recover your money?

Good day

Thank you for your reply. The money to the value of $50 638 was deposited using my debit card. Although it is registered as credit card with them but it would be difficult to prove that it came from my credit card. Also, this deposits were done last year in May which is more than a year from now. Kindly see the attached banking history from my account as proof. I sincerely hope there is still another way I could claim my money back from these fraud stars?

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

PS: If you deposited money via CC then contact CC customer care ASAP and as them for chargback

If its not work then message us back, I`ll suggest you more steps to recover your money?[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 0
Good day

Thank you for your reply. The money to the value of $50 638 was deposited using my debit card. Although it is registered as credit card with them but it would be difficult to prove that it came from my credit card. Also, this deposits were done last year in May which is more than a year from now. Kindly see the attached banking history from my account as proof. I sincerely hope there is still another way I could claim my money back from these fraud stars?

If its not work then message us back, I`ll suggest you more steps to recover your money?

Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

I guess there is still an option to invite magnum options representative for joining us here for the explanation regarding this issue, so its good to contact Rebecca at "win charge back" and in the meanwhile sending this thread link to magnum options as an invitation by every possible means.

I guess there is still an option to invite magnum options representative for joining us here for the explanation regarding this issue, so its good to contact Rebecca at "win charge back" and in the meanwhile sending this thread link to magnum options as an invitation by every possible means.

I think he/she already invited them, lets wait to get status about progress first.

Article about U.S government approving that "Binary Options" is a scam:

https://investor.gov/investing-basics/avoiding-fraud/types-fraud/binary-options-fraud

Binary was declared as fraud in Israel,Belgium,France,USA this year!
We need to shut them all down all over the world!

You can get the money back with the help of the credit card company, for that you will need to get from them chargeback form... after that you will need to know what to write inside if you need help let me know!

Hi G

https://investor.gov/investing-basics/avoiding-fraud/types-fraud/binary-options-fraud

You can get the money back with the help of the credit card company, for that you will need to get from them chargeback form... after that you will need to know what to write inside if you need help let me know!

Thank you for your message Greg. I have been informed that the Credit Card can only do it if is within 120 days. In my case it has been a year and 5 months.

I invited Magnum Options but I guess they could not be bothered because my case is already outside the timeframe for Credit card and Wincharge back

You can claim service was not delivered or not as described, the time limit for credit card of visa/master is til 540 days.

FPA Forums Team Note: Chargeback deadlines are not the same in all countries.

But for that you need to explain very in detail and to prove that the service was not as described. If you need to any help you can leave me a message at EMAIL REMOVED - The FPA believes Greg is probably a recovery room scammer looking to steal more money from scam victims.

the more chargebacks they will get the faster they will be closed!!

Back