Hi, In Jan this year I responded to a online ad after searching different sites in order to learn about the crypto market, I had been thinking of investing but didn't know what was involved. I was then contacted by
View attachment 80018
he explained that he could show me how to trade myself or I could use his company and they would manage any trades/investment I want to take part in. after a month or two I decided I did not have the knowledge or time really for this, he offered to trade on my behalf to show me what could be achieved. I had already invested a small amount and so agreed. This is how it began small trades and small profits. After a while and quite a few trades some losses and gains, they transferred my account to Main-Bit platform in the April. which is still linked to Smart Trade. I have a paper trail for all this, it's complicated. and I don't know how much to say on here. So sorry if this is not the right place to say this. The idea was for me to invest and not take anything till the end of the year and there were no red flags I thought.
Until I needed to access some of the funds for a family emergency in June by which time, I had a lot in my account. At this point I just wanted to take a fixed amount out which was only 10% of my equity and yet it was proving very difficult. Major Red Flag. This is when things turned and I was ignored, and found it very hard to speak to anyone, there were trades on my account I knew nothing about figures changing all the time as well as my balances. During this period, I would speak to one of my account managers assistants, she was very helpful and tried to get the issue sorted. I now know she is actually in a relationship with the account Manager and they too have lots of funds invested they have both being trying to help myself and other clients to get there funds I have a full record of all this and I believe he was trying to get the relevant documents in order to report the company to the relevant authorities, the last conversation i had was that they had been threaten to leave well alone. He is the chief Investment Manager and I have a contract with his signature on that he says is forged??? Obviously, I don't know how much of this to believe they could be involved 100%. As I said the company Smart Trade and their sub company Main Bit are linked it seems that there are a few key staff members in very key roles who are taking clients funds and because of who they are you either get stonewalled or get someone like Martin Baxter Head of Compliance who then performs a scam transaction on a testnet network!!! I don't know what to do, I have a lot of details recorded down times dates balances transactions etc but just don't know what to do with it all, in order to try and get my funds released.
With regards to Sigmabanc started to trade with them in July/Aug I decided back in June not to give Main-Bit any more Funds and thought a bank or a financial company would be a safer option. I checked they were regulated etc there website looked professional, and they were very strict in terms of trades, paperwork things had to be done according to the manual, ie financial plans monthly withdrawals etc a lot like working banks, again I only invested a small amount and a small amount of trades were carried out and profit made, then came the merger of ETH I was asked if I wanted to take part in a trade I agreed as most of the balance was profit, but told them I would be taking an amount out of the account if I did take part they agreed. whatever they did it worked and there was a large increase in the balance and two further trades were also good. At this time Id realized that I had been scammed by Main-Bit and needed to withdraw some of these funds to cover some things relating to the Main-Bit investing. They agreed it would be ok.
Two weeks ago, I was told I needed to pay a fee before I could withdraw, to cover the shortfall of the conversion rates when I had previously transferred funds from my Uk bank. This was the red flag I knew this wasn't right if I did owe any fees, they had my account there I told them to take it from the balance, but I would check with coinbase for all fees. I did this and the amount they wanted was 10x the fees I emailed them, advised them of the correct shortfall figure told them to speak to accounts and sent a statement copy for the fees from coinbase.
Since then I have emailed several times about my withdrawal and tried all the telephone numbers I have previously used, and nothing, no response!!! at all. The amount I wanted to withdraw was just over 60% so leaving 40%+ still in the account.
I have records of everything. Can you help me get my funds back with either of these companies??
original contact details :
View attachment 80019
+1 604 393 3709 - Canada
+44 2033 768497 - United Kingdom
+34 930 309 153 - Spain
+48 73 212 1833 - Poland