• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Main-Bit formally Smart Trade & Sigma Banc Both withholding my funds.

I am having an issue with a company
Hi The Punisher,

We have been caught in a similar situation to the Tez thread - and we are at wit's end about what to do to withdraw funds, as we cannot make contact with them.

You give details in your response about where to report Sigmabanc: would you be good enough to provide email addresses/contacts as we are not sure where to look.

Kind regards and thanks for any help,

Anthony
What country are you from so I can provide the correct links.

Hi The Punisher,

We have been caught in a similar situation to the Tez thread - and we are at wit's end about what to do to withdraw funds, as we cannot make contact with them.

You give details in your response about where to report Sigmabanc: would you be good enough to provide email addresses/contacts as we are not sure where to look.

Kind regards and thanks for any help,

Anthony
FCA - https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/how-complain
FBI/IC3 - https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice
GASO - https://www.globalantiscam.org/contact

Dear Punisher and Captain,

Thanks again for all your help and links provided.

Tried contacting them again and again (phone number goes dead). Now to report them to as many authorities as possible.

If Tez is reading this, would he mind providing an update on what action he's taken - and if it yielded any results?

Thanks again, Anthony

Hi Anthony,

yes all reported but nothing really has changed, however after 3 weeks of my account been blocked and no phone contact I received a call yesterday from a lady who introduced herself as the Manager of accounts and she was ringing to assist me getting my account up and running I proceeded to inform her that I would not be doing so and confirmed all the actions I had taken she appeared very surprised and said I will report this to my Manager and an investigation will begin! I don’t know how much of that is true. I have been reading about certain companies that will try and recuperate stolen funds but to be honest as you are Iam very skeptical of doing anything? I did lose a considerable sum and I was hoping that posting on this Website and any others may get noticed by someone who can out these scammers, who ruin lives. Are you in the Uk? I was reading through this site and there is a procedure where we can invite the company to respond maybe we could do this together ie greater in numbers so to speak. If the punisher or fx master could help with this maybe we could go along that route. The problem is it’s so hard to do anything that will affect them ie the scammers so they get away with it .

Hi Tez, Apologies for delayed reply!

So far, after contacting our bank, Nationwide BS, and Binance, both have confirmed that SigmaBanc is a scam but have not been able to refund us lost money. Instead, they suggested we file a complaint with Action Fraud - which we've done. It was quite difficult to find the details to input into this complaint, as there is no address for Sigma Banc or trading numbers. However, a few clicks reveals a parent company called Primis LLC, based in St. Vincent and Grenadines, with multiple scam alerts linked to them.

So, while there isn't much hope of recovering funds now, I think it's a question of reporting them to as many people as possible and hoping that there is some kind of result.

I did send Sigma Banc an email that explained that I would contact the following:
I'm also considering explaining the story to a newspaper financial consumer champion (such as Kate Morley at the Daily Telegraph) to hopefully investigate and get some copy from, or even other media financial sites, such as Money Saving Expert.

There is also a site called Personal Reviews that gives some advice: personal-reviews.com/2022/02/sigma-banc-review-sigmabanc-com-scam/?amp

Any joy your end yet?!

Back