Mak4forex a Scam Company

Anwar

Recruit
Sir,
I am account holder of a trading company “Mak4forex”. (The Company URL is mak4forex.com).The company is not Completing my withdrawal request for the last 8 months. At the moment I have $1019 in my account. The detail is as under:-
On 04/27/2015 I made a withdrawal request of $15 to my skrill (Formerly known as Money Booker) account. Mak4forex deducted $15 from my account balance, $5 as processing fee and $10 to be deposited to my Skrill/Money Booker Account. Till date my withdrawal is not completed and dashboard is showing pending status.
On 05/17/2015 I submitted another withdrawal request of $6. The company again deducted $6 immediately from my wallet, $5 as processing fee and $1 to be sent to my Skrill/Money Booker account. The status of this transaction is still pending om my account dashboard. The Proof of all these transactions is present in the attached files as screen shots.

In order to check the system of website I deposited $3 in my account through my payment processor (Skrill) but the three dollars were deposited to the personal account of Muhammad Arif. (Screen Shot attached). I sent emails to support@mak4forex.com and funding@mak4forex.com- the email address of Mr.Muhammad Arif but no reply was received. However some test emails have also been received to my inbox like, “This is a test email, please do not reply”. Please help me to solve the issue so that I can recover my funds of $1019. Thanks.

Regards, mak4forex.com
Khurshid Anwar.
Khurshiddr@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Mak4forex S.Shot.jpg
    Mak4forex S.Shot.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 0
  • E.M. Request money.jpg
    E.M. Request money.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
  • E.M. Request money2.jpg
    E.M. Request money2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 0
  • M. Abbas payment.jpg
    M. Abbas payment.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 0
  • E.M. Request money2.jpg
    E.M. Request money2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 0
  • E.M. Request money.jpg
    E.M. Request money.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
  • Mak4forex S.Shot.jpg
    Mak4forex S.Shot.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 0
  • M. Abbas payment.jpg
    M. Abbas payment.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Do one thing, Go to their website and talk with them via live chat about this thread. Tell them that you have created thread here and if they will not reply you properly then you will open traders court case here at FPA.

Sir,
I am account holder of a trading company “Mak4forex”. (The Company URL is mak4forex.com).The company is not Completing my withdrawal request for the last 8 months. At the moment I have $1019 in my account. The detail is as under:-
On 04/27/2015 I made a withdrawal request of $15 to my skrill (Formerly known as Money Booker) account. Mak4forex deducted $15 from my account balance, $5 as processing fee and $10 to be deposited to my Skrill/Money Booker Account. Till date my withdrawal is not completed and dashboard is showing pending status.
On 05/17/2015 I submitted another withdrawal request of $6. The company again deducted $6 immediately from my wallet, $5 as processing fee and $1 to be sent to my Skrill/Money Booker account. The status of this transaction is still pending om my account dashboard. The Proof of all these transactions is present in the attached files as screen shots.

In order to check the system of website I deposited $3 in my account through my payment processor (Skrill) but the three dollars were deposited to the personal account of Muhammad Arif. (Screen Shot attached). I sent emails to support@mak4forex.com and funding@mak4forex.com- the email address of Mr.Muhammad Arif but no reply was received. However some test emails have also been received to my inbox like, “This is a test email, please do not reply”. Please help me to solve the issue so that I can recover my funds of $1019. Thanks.

Regards, mak4forex.com
Khurshid Anwar.
Khurshiddr@yahoo.com
Sir, Thanks for your concern on my problem but there is no option of live chat or telephonic contact on this site. The admin even don't give any response to the email.

Sir, Thanks for your concern on my problem but there is no option of live chat or telephonic contact on this site. The admin even don't give any response to the email.

I just checked the website and I have question how you can deposit money which company do not have even contact page working?

Try this email info@mak4forex.com

Sir,

Regards, mak4forex.com
Khurshid Anwar.
Khurshiddr@yahoo.com
I just checked the website and I have question how you can deposit money which company do not have even contact page working?

Try this email info@mak4forex.com
Sir, I was deceived by a so called a face book friend who received money from me to open my trade account in this site.

You need to invite the broker and your so-called friend to this discussion. If you sent the money by Skrill, tell Skrill support all the details.

Sir, The Broker or the Admin of the site does not give any response to the email I have frequently sent to them on the available address except the computerized reply," Thanks for contacting us.Our team will contact you soon". The So-called friend has disappeared. I have contacted the Skrill support team as well but they replied that they couldn't find the address of the man who received has money. Please see the attached files of Skrill answer and reply of the admin.

Attachments

• Skrill reply.png
    Skrill reply.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Support team replly.jpg
    Support team replly.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
Go ahead and get a Traders Court case opened soon. There's a 9 month deadline for filing and you are getting very close.

Now Site ( Mak4forex.com) login or Sign up functions do not work for a few days. An error message appears (please see screenshot). It seems that the Site owner has got information that his Website is being targeted. I don't know how to proceed further and how to open trader court. Can anybody tell me in detail.

Attachments

• Login.png
    Login.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
Back