Make money with forex WITH NO LOSSES

berlynne

Recruit
Hi there Peace army menmbers, I am a newbie but I have found the solution to Forex losses. I have made money with forex (So I must be in the top 5 percent). I will also verify this with my accounts. All you have to do is follow my instructions, it is quite long winded but here goes........

You MUST read babypips.
you DO NOT NEED to study the 1 minute chart.
you DO NOT NEED to study the 15 minute chart.
you DO NOT NEED to study the 30 minute chart.
you DO NOT NEED to be sitting infornt of the screen for hours on end.
Bollinger bands are totally IRRELEVANT
moving averages are FOR WIMPS
IT IS A WASTE OF TIME looking at the forex news.
Felix is TOTALLY REDUNDANT
FLOIDA FOREX HA HA HA:)

I know you are all curious to know my plan by now......you are all thinking, this is a wind up, IT IS NOT. I am not asking anyone to pay a monthly subscription for my tips (but if any grateful follower wants to send me a small gratification, I wont object).

HERE IS MY METHOD...........

I was in a pub quiz last Saturday night, and the deciding question was:
in what profession would you see, Shooting Stars, dogi and candle sticks?
I was the only person in the whole place that had read babypips.......of course, my team (me and my husband) won the quiz.....first prize 50 pounds.
SO NOW YOU SEE WHY BABYPIPS IS SOOOOO IMPORTANT. I have made money from forex, the doubters among you may say, where is the trading strategy???? well if you spend more time in bars the chances are that a question will come up that only a FOREX TRADER LIKE US WILL KNOW. This will not be an everyday occurance but.......Now for the NO LOSSES THEORY (see accounts below) this is how it works.......

OPENING BALANCE SAT EVENING 65.00 GBP
MONEY SPEND ON DRINKS AND MEAL 58.00 GBP
WINNINGS (THANKS TO BABYPIPS) 50.00 GBP

OPENING BALANCE ON SUNDAY 63.00 GBP

TOTAL LOSS FOR EVENING 2.00 GBP Ok you may say that I have made a loss but how can a nice Meal, more than a few drinks and good company be classed as a LOSS. Do you think this will catch on?????? By the way, I am still only on a demo account, I have been trading now for about 1 month. I love reading other peoples strategies. Even if I never go live, I MUST SAY I LOVE THIS WEBSITE

ROTFLMAO!!!!! :D :D :D

Wow! I'd never thought of using a pub quiz to make money in forex. It would probably be more profitable than my trading has been lately.

Now ain't that smart?

I must say that is a wonderful introduction to the "forex market". I perfectly agree babypips is great. Earnforex.com is good too. I have discovered quite a number of good sites. Of course babypips is way up there.....

Of course the earing capacity seems to depend on the number of times a question on charting comes up in the quiz. So i would guess you are not going to win again this year. :)

Secrets of "Bar trading"

Hi there Peace army menmbers, I am a newbie but I have found the solution to Forex losses. I have made money with forex (So I must be in the top 5 percent). I will also verify this with my accounts. All you have to do is follow my instructions, it is quite long winded but here goes........

You MUST read babypips.
you DO NOT NEED to study the 1 minute chart.
you DO NOT NEED to study the 15 minute chart.
you DO NOT NEED to study the 30 minute chart.
you DO NOT NEED to be sitting infornt of the screen for hours on end.
Bollinger bands are totally IRRELEVANT
moving averages are FOR WIMPS
IT IS A WASTE OF TIME looking at the forex news.
Felix is TOTALLY REDUNDANT
FLOIDA FOREX HA HA HA:)

I know you are all curious to know my plan by now......you are all thinking, this is a wind up, IT IS NOT. I am not asking anyone to pay a monthly subscription for my tips (but if any grateful follower wants to send me a small gratification, I wont object).

HERE IS MY METHOD...........

I was in a pub quiz last Saturday night, and the deciding question was:
in what profession would you see, Shooting Stars, dogi and candle sticks?
I was the only person in the whole place that had read babypips.......of course, my team (me and my husband) won the quiz.....first prize 50 pounds.
SO NOW YOU SEE WHY BABYPIPS IS SOOOOO IMPORTANT. I have made money from forex, the doubters among you may say, where is the trading strategy???? well if you spend more time in bars the chances are that a question will come up that only a FOREX TRADER LIKE US WILL KNOW. This will not be an everyday occurance but.......Now for the NO LOSSES THEORY (see accounts below) this is how it works.......

OPENING BALANCE SAT EVENING 65.00 GBP
MONEY SPEND ON DRINKS AND MEAL 58.00 GBP
WINNINGS (THANKS TO BABYPIPS) 50.00 GBP

OPENING BALANCE ON SUNDAY 63.00 GBP

TOTAL LOSS FOR EVENING 2.00 GBP Ok you may say that I have made a loss but how can a nice Meal, more than a few drinks and good company be classed as a LOSS. Do you think this will catch on?????? By the way, I am still only on a demo account, I have been trading now for about 1 month. I love reading other peoples strategies. Even if I never go live, I MUST SAY I LOVE THIS WEBSITE

:rolleyes:

Berlynne, you da man...

No doubt -- the Grail is revealed at last!

It's so easy anyone can do it! On weekends! With very little money to start!

And to think I've been spending all my free time analysing charts, studying fundamentals, and wasting all my money and time on learning new trading systems. :mad:

I'll start my own "Bar trading" system soon. Watch for it on ebay for only $1499.00 and become a forex millionaire without any work at all. I may even start my own trading group or start a trading signal subscription service. The possibilities are endless! Just think of the millions of forex traders that would like to have a good reason to spend more time hanging out at their favorite bar.

Thanks for the idea berlynne! I knew all this hard work had to finally pay off. With my 20+ years of drinking experience I'm practically a master trader already and didn't even know it.

Well, I have a lot of bar-hopping to do and lots of Guinness to drink on my road to riches, and I may have to work all night...

PistolDave

Develop You Wins

When it comes to forex, nobody is an expert but everybody is can be a professional by following these hints;

1. take any three indicators
2. Carefully study them to establish a common point to make profit
3. and trade carefully.:cute:

Back