making monthly 80% profit by trading Forex for one year without withdrawal ? incredible yearly profit = 115000% !!

it will not go down to 1:1 as their model is to provide leveraged trading. Most brokers will simply not be allowed 1:1 as banks do or special exchanges like Oanda (not yet thou). Usually in a retail broker there are about 4 tiers for leverage, like
Tier 1: Exposure < $1M = leverage 1:500, Tier 2: < $2M = 1:200, Tier 3: < 3M = 1:100, Tier 4: < 4M = 1:50 etc.
In a force majeure situation leverage could go to 1:5 or 1:2 or only "close only" trading with spread widening 100 times... This is a normal protective measure and one is informed well in advance like in recent situation with HKD based pairs... I have nothing more to add to this topic :)
Thanks for the info but still its only the half of the total answer the other half is the account size .. if i go theoretically with your answer any elite trader can raise up his account from 100 $ to 100 000 $ in a year easily but the broker due to hidden rules may not allow to exceed 100 000 $ like incase of Dukascopy they are stated clearly that their customers bank accounts protected against (( company bankruptcy )) by 100 000 USD only that's mean if you grow your account to 1 million Ducascopy can announce his bankruptcy and eliminate 900 000 $ legally from your profit and just give you 100 000 $ .. most other well regulated brokers which segarate their customers equities in bank accounts stating that their customers accounts protected by the maximum coverage of 50 000 $ ..
So now i think we have a complete theoretical answer <<<which is maximum lots is 40 within maximum equity of 50 000 $ >>> still also theoretical because many brokers in their terms and conditions stated ((( they can terminate their customers contract without giving reasons ))) .. so my trader friend is right theoretically when he said withdraw all above 40 000 $
LoL its really wierd industry !!

Last edited:
Thanks for the info but still its only the half of the total answer the other half is the account size .. if i go theoretically with your answer any elite trader can raise up his account from 100 $ to 100 000 $ in a year easily but the broker due to hidden rules may not allow to exceed 100 000 $ like incase of Dukascopy they are stated clearly that their customers bank accounts protected against (( company bankruptcy )) by 100 000 USD only that's mean if you grow your account to 1 million Ducascopy can announce his bankruptcy and eliminate 900 000 $ legally from your profit and just give you 100 000 $ .. most other well regulated brokers which segarate their customers equities in bank accounts stating that their customers accounts protected by the maximum coverage of 50 000 $ ..
So now i think we have a complete theoretical answer <<<which is maximum lots is 40 within maximum equity of 50 000 $ >>> still also theoretical because many brokers in their terms and conditions stated ((( they can terminate their customers contract without giving reasons ))) .. so my trader friend is right theoretically when he said withdraw all above 40 000 $
LoL its really wierd industry !!
I think you are a bit over worried. Every business could be in trouble and brokers are not exception (Alpari UK a good example). Reputable global brokers will not deliberately go out of business just to keep your $900K - they have tens of millions or hundreds of millions and profits which they generate from spreads etc! Thus it's not a problem for you... Yes some brokers (not all) have a nice protection received from the Goverment, like in the UK (£50K to £80K) or the EU (20K-50K) or their own money as a bank (Dukascopy) - it is very positive for a small trader, not a negative indicator that they hunt for your money as soon as you exceed this protection - NO. Your friend is kind of right - it is a good practice to withdraw profits on a regular basis and if one does it when reaching broker's protection level - why not? it's an extra risk management against cases like Alpari UK... but at the same time there are plenty of traders especially professional traders who have hundreds of thousands $ in accounts and who withdraw profits after reaching $50K-$100K on a constant basis - they need to withdraw as they trade for a living! Since Alpari UK disaster in 2015 (Swiss CB removed the peg to the Euro) there were not anything bad in the industry. Hopefully it stays like that. My advise: deposit $40K and trade to $50K, then withdraw $10K and repeat it all again. After growing in confidence you can try your compounding schema or/and open an extra account with a different broker etc. Good luck!

Nobody is making 80% profit in a month, it is just not realistic. Do you have any proof that you have already done it, or you are just posting it for discussion purposes?

Nobody is making 80% profit in a month, it is just not realistic. Do you have any proof that you have already done it, or you are just posting it for discussion purposes?
In this case you witness that no body is making 80% losses monthly as well !

So what the maximum withdrawal amount you did or any other retail trader you know has did ? Screen shoots will be welcome after hiding the identity data.

Attachments

• pp1.jpg
    pp1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 34
is posible is not easy but posible to do every mont h soem tiems more soem times less but is posble i have done it and im not sating im good trader very risky trader i was i sent screan shot on you r first post

Congrats Fotios ! .. its just amazing people not believe in the existent of elite traders .. but i still wonder about your broker reputation because as per reviews its low .. how they allow you to withdraw 40K $ ?!
is your broker dose not have in his terms and conditions any statement like " broker can terminate the contract with the customer without giving reasons " OR " broker can change the leverage without prior notice"?!

Back