making monthly 80% profit by trading Forex for one year without withdrawal ? incredible yearly profit = 115000% !!

This is not the point of interest , the point is What if there is an one elite trader can make 80% profit monthly , alone he could make all world indebted incase talking about fair forex game rules and no limits to stop him at hidden thresholds , and as this is not the case then i guess the forex game provided by retail brokers simply not fair .
There are such traders ! - and they have already indebted the hole world ! :D also anything related to money is not fair in some degree...but it doesn't mean that you can't accumulate enough for yourself: all you need is luck and a bit of skills !

Okay, but who will do that honestly? You would need to take money from your broker entirely and absolutely cause even your wins will be the case what to do with all the rest clearly and simply, I really do not get anything like that absolutely. Broker may scam you in the end by not paying.

Okay, but who will do that honestly? You would need to take money from your broker entirely and absolutely cause even your wins will be the case what to do with all the rest clearly and simply, I really do not get anything like that absolutely. Broker may scam you in the end by not paying.
Thats the aim of the post to find someone who withdraw the maximum amount ever from any broker in the world .. and by the way are stock markets can be an honest market that allow for any profit ?!

Finally i found the final answer to this post one of reputable and transparent Swiss Brokers has already stated the following account limits
1- incoming limit for current quarter 3000 USD ( maximum to feed your account every 3 months )
2- Limit on total balance of the account 50 000 USD ..( you can not gain more than this at any time )..
Actually i salute this broker for his transparency.
Thats ending the fairy tail about both forex and stock markets in the capitalist countries.. you can not be new Warren Buffet anymore with 60 Billions USD trading stocks or forex..!
i encourage all traders to trade stocks with the emerging markets brokers most of them has no limit of your account growth ..otherwise keep with your current broker and get a small gains within limits .
i request the admin to pin to top this post as a guide for decent brokers and traders .

Last edited:
This can only be made in imagination so stop imagining. You can be lucky to make 80% in 1 month but you cannot make this every month. Simple.

Yup that a fairy tale for people who just joined Forex. Heck, even I was a little bit hyped - but basing on my exp - those numbers are impossible.

Back