making monthly 80% profit by trading Forex for one year without withdrawal ? incredible yearly profit = 115000% !!

Finally i found the final answer to this post one of reputable and transparent Swiss Brokers has already stated the following account limits
1- incoming limit for current quarter 3000 USD ( maximum to feed your account every 3 months )
2- Limit on total balance of the account 50 000 USD ..( you can not gain more than this at any time )..
Actually i salute this broker for his transparency.
Thats ending the fairy tail about both forex and stock markets in the capitalist countries.. you can not be new Warren Buffet anymore with 60 Billions USD trading stocks or forex..!
i encourage all traders to trade stocks with the emerging markets brokers most of them has no limit of your account growth ..otherwise keep with your current broker and get a small gains within limits .
i request the admin to pin to top this post as a guide for decent brokers and traders .

I do not think as we dream market will work on the same conditions, very ups and downs come during trading. Some times we have to loose all our profit . I never dream so much profit is possible if you are consistent with up to 10% profit it will be a great success.

Finally i found the final answer to this post one of reputable and transparent Swiss Brokers has already stated the following account limits
1- incoming limit for current quarter 3000 USD ( maximum to feed your account every 3 months )
2- Limit on total balance of the account 50 000 USD ..( you can not gain more than this at any time )..
Thats ending the fairy tail about both forex and stock markets in the capitalist countries.. you can not be new Warren Buffet anymore with 60 Billions USD trading stocks or forex..!
i encourage all traders to trade stocks with the emerging markets brokers most of them has no limit of your account growth ..otherwise keep with your current broker and get a small gains within limits .
i request the admin to pin to top this post as a guide for decent brokers and traders .

Strange limits. :rolleyes:

I think it's important to withdraw your profits and treat/enjoy yourself personally - if you are working hard.

Yes, To enjoy your earned profit is necessary you can compound it for just a few times for a year it makes no sense. Not you will make a profit tall the time you trade. Better options to withdraw your profit on a regular basis. Forex market does not work on your estimated plans that you will get this much profit in a year if you do not withdraw your earned money. Money in hand will give a happy sense and you will work next time with more motivation.

Guys i was mistaken about the Swiss Broker i talked about the broker made something confusing and non sense .. they applied the limits on their clients segregated bank accounts not on the trading accounts and that's may be because the Segregated accounts exchanges remittances with some electronic banks and payment processors , However the leverage policy w.r.t. trading account size must be declared by serious brokers

Back