making monthly 80% profit by trading Forex for one year without withdrawal ? incredible yearly profit = 115000% !!

Nimo2006

Private
lets imagine an expert Forex trader making monthly 80% profit by trading Forex account with 1:200 leverage for one year without withdrawal ? the result would be incredible
the first year total profit will be = 115000% !!! ( calculated from the compound monthly interest formula)
its simply mean if your starting equity was 100 USD and after 1 year of continuous trading with monthly profit plan 80%
-the result by the end of the first year would be equal to $115,683.14
-the result by the end of the second year would be equal to $133,825,884.51 ( 133 Million $ !!! )
-the result by the end of the third year would be equal to $$154,813,982,842.78 ( 154 Billion $ !!! i.e EU central bank may start to take orders from you not from EU leaders !!!!)
if you do not believe check the calculations by yourself which i provided in the attached screen shoot
-----------------------------
Now the weird questions !!
-Which broker , central Bank or any bank in the world would accept such a successful Forex Traders ?!!
-What are the real hidden limits of Forex Brokers and What are the hidden statements of Central Banks to avoid Bankrupt of their brokers and their banks liquidity providers ?
-Could the world be indebted to a few professional traders?

Attachments

• 2019-12-22 19_51_10-Compound Interest Calculator (Daily, Monthly, Yearly Compounding).png
    2019-12-22 19_51_10-Compound Interest Calculator (Daily, Monthly, Yearly Compounding).png
    27.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
80% per month is not possible
Your wrong my friend if the - 80 % losses are possible monthly then the reverse probability which is + 80 % also possible and it comes with elite traders using 1:100 leveraged accounts ..
If your not convinced ask Mr.Warren Buffett how did he make + 60 Billion $ .?

Well, as soon the balance grows to around $1M a broker will cut the available leverage from 1/200 to 1/5.... there will be some other limitations introduced etc.

This info usually available from brokers. Get in touch with yours and ask how they adjust leverage with trading size increase: like what is leverage for 1lot position, 10Lots etc - in your compounding system you do plan to increase size with balance, right?

This info usually available from brokers. Get in touch with yours and ask how they adjust leverage with trading size increase: like what is leverage for 1lot position, 10Lots etc - in your compounding system you do plan to increase size with balance, right?
Most of Brokers in their terms and conditions stating that " they can change the leverage without prior notice" , some other stating that " they can terminate their customers contracts without giving a reasons " .. so the practical limit of your account growth is dependent on your broker !
So the right question now
Which broker allow for what account size with what leverage ??

Brokers use the so called Dynamic Leverage, read about it. Those leverages they state when one opens an account is the max you get when trading small lots.... They also have the maximum for traded lots per a pair, most gid retail brokers usually allow 50 Lots max... My advise instead of thinking about 80% monthly, get some how to 1M or 0.5M first and trade to 1-2% max 3% profit a month on average. In this way you'll have plenty of money to live on or retire and well control trading risk... to do that you can hire a pro trader...

It is nearly impossible to gain 80% profit monthly. It is all an attractive tool for clients. Who is there to pay so much amount. Normal profitable trading does not exceed 20% if you have a very good trading skill. DO not think you will get this much amount after a year if you do not withdraw just make a regular profit if you can and enjoy your profits monthly. I am against compounding your earned money to put it again in a risk.

Back