making monthly 80% profit by trading Forex for one year without withdrawal ? incredible yearly profit = 115000% !!

80% per month is not possible
I think so, this is high-risk trading if having target 80% monthly, forex is not like as math science, but it is about probability to get more winning trades than a losing trades, but if any trader reached target 80% consistently, he is best trader

I just love these suggestions that initially program a trader for some unusual results without any reason. If everything is so perfect, where are these billionaires on every corner, which rose at the expense of trading, I do not understand...

I just love these suggestions that initially program a trader for some unusual results without any reason. If everything is so perfect, where are these billionaires on every corner, which rose at the expense of trading, I do not understand...
when you become one of them (milli/billinaire), I am sure, you'll shout about super-yourself in a nuclear-explosive way on every corner :D - but most of them prefer dark vaults of their dark mansions in unknown locations (islands?), quietly counting banknotes and coins ;)

Last edited:
I think so, this is high-risk trading if having target 80% monthly, forex is not like as math science, but it is about probability to get more winning trades than a losing trades, but if any trader reached target 80% consistently, he is the best trader
I think even with robots it is not possible to gain just profit trough out the year and with so much high target is a great question. If somebody has so much successful system that will work exactly to make a profit there will be no loss in trading. It is like to live in idiots heaven. It can be just a dream will never occur in real trading in real life.

How much you risking to make 80% profit? Lol, might as well be playing roulette silly goose :p
This is not the interest point of discussion the true question what if there are many people capable to do so , is the world Banks as LPs and Brokers would allow those elite traders to make them bankrupted !

I think even with robots it is not possible to gain just profit trough out the year and with so much high target is a great question. If somebody has so much successful system that will work exactly to make a profit there will be no loss in trading. It is like to live in idiots heaven. It can be just a dream will never occur in real trading in real life.
Maybe, it's very difficult to find a trusted robot with real trading profitability work more than few years, indeed if the look on many ads promotion sale robot, almost them giving amazing trading result with high promise, but there are some trader that having experience buying robot they share experience in a forum if still get fail, sometimes different in real and promises

With such a high reward - as it has already been said - comes HUGE risk. In theory it's possible to get 80%... but will you be able to live with knowing that you can lose it all now.. or now.. or maybe now?
Idk. My 15% gain is more than enough for me.

With such a high reward - as it has already been said - comes HUGE risk. In theory it's possible to get 80%... but will you be able to live with knowing that you can lose it all now.. or now.. or maybe now?
Idk. My 15% gain is more than enough for me.
This is not the point of interest , the point is What if there is an one elite trader can make 80% profit monthly , alone he could make all world indebted incase talking about fair forex game rules and no limits to stop him at hidden thresholds , and as this is not the case then i guess the forex game provided by retail brokers simply not fair .

Back