Malaysia

Fundamental Traders

Thanks Jebat for sharing. From this on i will put my profit target when i put my order. Anyway...any other idea to prevent slip or atleast min. the slipage. One more thing...could anyone list of news that can be trade...i mean, news that move the market atleast 30 PIP :p . TQ

Hi Azri, i guess you & i in the same what they call "MAZHAB"..:cute: I'm also like to trade with the news and had same problem with "SLIPPAGE & SPIKE" when we trade with pending order. I also looking for solutionsn to minimize the slip... SO, anybody out there like to share yr opinion or exp. with us??;)

Glad has frien

Hi Azri, i guess you & i in the same what they call "MAZHAB"..:cute: I'm also like to trade with the news and had same problem with "SLIPPAGE & SPIKE" when we trade with pending order. I also looking for solutionsn to minimize the slip... SO, anybody out there like to share yr opinion or exp. with us??;)

Hi superdad...
I'm glad that finally i know there is someone out there that trade news... coz b4 this i'm only meet technical trader. Maybe one day we can meet n change exp. and maybe we can trade together during news. By the way...where do you check weekly news? For me, normally i check at forex factory n forex peace army but my fav. is forex peace army coz at forex factory i always face with server overload when i try refresh during news time. I'm sorry for my bad english (maklum ler...sekolah melayu) ;) Hope to hear from u soon.

Hi superdad...
I'm glad that finally i know there is someone out there that trade news... coz b4 this i'm only meet technical trader. Maybe one day we can meet n change exp. and maybe we can trade together during news. By the way...where do you check weekly news? For me, normally i check at forex factory n forex peace army but my fav. is forex peace army coz at forex factory i always face with server overload when i try refresh during news time. I'm sorry for my bad english (maklum ler...sekolah melayu) ;) Hope to hear from u soon.

Hi Azri, it is nice to have you in this forum. Fyi, i'm also fm (sekolah melayu):) So, about yr question, i'm also prefer forex peace army for updated result for any daily news event. Compared to forex factory it's a little bit overload due to soooooo many army's:p try to refresh for the result. I hope we can more army's;) for fundemantal traders instead of technical. So, anyone out there....!!!??

So quite...

Hi there...
where is everybody? is there really no fundamantel trader? if anybody out there has any exp. or any opinion about news trade....Plsss post here. I really need help from u all. As a newbies, any opinion will help me a lot. TQ

Guys, just a quick questions..

Is there any risk trading in Forex? I believe there will be ups and down, but from the words that i heard from one of my colleague, there will be no risk trading in forex.. Is that true?

I like to invest in forex. Can anyone help me? for example, where should i start? Which company offers a good benefits, etc..

Thanking you guys in advance for your kind help.. :)

Risk investment

Is there any risk trading in Forex? I believe there will be ups and down, but from the words that i heard from one of my colleague, there will be no risk trading in forex.. Is that true?

I like to invest in forex. Can anyone help me? for example, where should i start? Which company offers a good benefits, etc..

Good day jeremy,
Welcome to this thread. I'm glad we have new member here.
First of all I want to ask u...where do you came from? I mean which country..
and about ur question...for sure there is risk trade forex. infact trading in forex is high risk investment.if u keep ur money in bank example ASB...it is low risk (still has risk), mutual fund is medium risk and other than that like forex, future option etc...it is high risk. some company (3rd party) offer to trade for u with capital guarantee, that is another story. If u want to trade by yourself...the risk is there.
If u want to invest with forex...first of all better u learn what is forex n risk trade forex (by book, friend or some company offer classes with some fee). Than u can try demo acc.. many platform offer free demo acc.
Which company offer good benefits...that one i cannot answer coz i just try only one platform (FXsol)...other i dont know. so i cannot comment about it.
which company is good...u can check trader review at: Forex Currency Trading Broker Reviews By Forex Traders

What i write is base on my exp. and my knowledge (i'm also new in forex)...maybe somebody else can give their opinion or maybe share exp. :)

Hi Jeremy.. to me absolutely there is a RISK in forex trading:unhappy: But, to me.. there is no EASY MONEY in this world. U must work hard for that. But,
if u want to learn how to trade u can try it at DEMO ACCOUNT.. No risk at all... Fm there u can familiar the basic in forex trading. Then after u confident, then u can start trade in a LIVE platform.

Good day jeremy,
Welcome to this thread. I'm glad we have new member here.
First of all I want to ask u...where do you came from? I mean which country..
and about ur question...for sure there is risk trade forex. infact trading in forex is high risk investment.if u keep ur money in bank example ASB...it is low risk (still has risk), mutual fund is medium risk and other than that like forex, future option etc...it is high risk. some company (3rd party) offer to trade for u with capital guarantee, that is another story. If u want to trade by yourself...the risk is there.
If u want to invest with forex...first of all better u learn what is forex n risk trade forex (by book, friend or some company offer classes with some fee). Than u can try demo acc.. many platform offer free demo acc.
Which company offer good benefits...that one i cannot answer coz i just try only one platform (FXsol)...other i dont know. so i cannot comment about it.
which company is good...u can check trader review at: Forex Currency Trading Broker Reviews By Forex Traders

What i write is base on my exp. and my knowledge (i'm also new in forex)...maybe somebody else can give their opinion or maybe share exp. :)

Please accept my appologies for my misbehave. I'm from Malaysia, actually. Thanks for your generous answer. Well, atleast i know that there is a high risk in forex. But that would not turn me down,though..

Someone i knew will conduct a free forex class later somewhere this or next month. Perhaps u could join us.. Let me confirm the date first as the person in charge is having a good day winning the election..Hahaha..

As i know, in Malaysia the Law stated that only bankers can handle forex trading. But as for license company, they can trade outside Malaysia, means that using outshore company. Is that true?

Well, azri..Are u one of the brokers? Sorry but i still blur in 'Demo Trading' or 'Live Trading.' I guess i need to do some research, though.. :embarrassed:

Hi Jeremy.. to me absolutely there is a RISK in forex trading:unhappy: But, to me.. there is no EASY MONEY in this world. U must work hard for that. But,
if u want to learn how to trade u can try it at DEMO ACCOUNT.. No risk at all... Fm there u can familiar the basic in forex trading. Then after u confident, then u can start trade in a LIVE platform.

Hi & Thanks Superdad and Azri for your answers. But i still blur in Demo account or Live platform..Hehehe..Sorry guys for the inconvenience. :confused:

Winning isn't everything...

Please accept my appologies for my misbehave. I'm from Malaysia, actually. Thanks for your generous answer. Well, atleast i know that there is a high risk in forex. But that would not turn me down,though..

Someone i knew will conduct a free forex class later somewhere this or next month. Perhaps u could join us.. Let me confirm the date first as the person in charge is having a good day winning the election..Hahaha..

As i know, in Malaysia the Law stated that only bankers can handle forex trading. But as for license company, they can trade outside Malaysia, means that using outshore company. Is that true?

Well, azri..Are u one of the brokers? Sorry but i still blur in 'Demo Trading' or 'Live Trading.' I guess i need to do some research, though.. :embarrassed:

Good day jeremy...
Thats the spirit we want...actually anything in this life has a risk...only u dare to take it or not..
About the Law i'm not sure...sorry. FYI i'm not a broker. I just trade for myself and for my friend that still new in forex (until he confident to trade for himself).
Demo trading is...platform give us dummy acc. thats mean we can try to trade with real time market but our trade will not effect market...and if we get profit..we cannot take it out (that one for sure...no free money). With demo acc just want to feel how to trade and to familiar with the platform.
LIVE acc....we bank in our money to the platform (telegraphic transfer...etc) and trade with the risk...if we get profit...thats good...u get go shopping...if loss... :p try to learn more.. and just think as a fee for learning process.

Back