Malaysia

yup the important thing build the plan,then follow the rules,TA or FA or combine both i think it must have a rule,where to entry and when to exit,exit does not means in win situation only.anyway,while the risk is always there,so we should ready to minimise the risk;)

Thats Right....

yup the important thing build the plan,then follow the rules,TA or FA or combine both i think it must have a rule,where to entry and when to exit,exit does not means in win situation only.anyway,while the risk is always there,so we should ready to minimise the risk;)

Hi...
Good one jebat...u are right....better we exit during loss to min. losses. there will be another chance trade. and we also has to trained our emotion. dont too emotional during trade coz it will cloud our judgement.

Welcome

hello
i am new here, im glad to see malaysian here :)

happy trading

Hello taufic...
Welcome to this thread. hopefully u will regularly join this thread so we can change our exp. regarding forex trading. see u soon.

Hello Trader....

Hai everybody out there,
No body want to share they exp.? Pls join us....A lot of newbies like to know about forex, maybe adv. from exp. trader can improve newbies knowledge and will help us a lot...
TQ

Hai everybody out there,
No body want to share they exp.? Pls join us....A lot of newbies like to know about forex, maybe adv. from exp. trader can improve newbies knowledge and will help us a lot...
TQ

hi azri...do you still be here?lets makes this room like our house..cause look like nobody here..hehe....why u dont share ur trading strategy...i would like to know..tq in advance:)

Hello

Hi everyone from Malaysia. I am new to this forum and look forward to learning from all the sifu here. Cheers

area questions

Hey All,

Just wondering if you know if there is a solid internet provider in Thailand. I am planning a visit and want to be able to work from there. Any suggestions for stability and fun?

Also thinking of Malaysia, I have only been to Johor from Sing.

Thanks for any input. -C

Hi All Malaysians and All Asians

I am newbie in this forum,

Hope to get some support for my case against ForexYard.

Hope you all can view some drama kings in play here in the coming

Scam Investigation ;)

How about that guys?

Back