Malaysia

Jersey Boy Trading from Malaysia

Hello to all Fellow Forex Traders here in Malaysia

I am a new member here @ forex peace army and darn proud of it! Sir! Yes Sir!

:err:

Looking forward to getting involved with as many of the "troops" as I can to, Share, Learn, and hopefully Profit from all of our experiences good/bad or anywhere in between. That's all for now I will be in my barricks studying until 06 hundred......

All kidding aside glad to be a member of this site, lots of good Info here...Thanks

Mike Necklen

greetings from singapore

hi my brothers and sisters from Malaysia,
since we are so near to each other, i hope you all don't mind if i contribute to your thread from time to time. now that we are part of the global army against scammers... what's the plan?
i have a nack for spotting scammers who sell Expert Advisors... so if you need any help in that area, just fire the flare and i'll be there :)
glad to be part of the team.
- ck

hi there...

Hi,
i'm new in forex. i try to trade during news but market is move toooo fast. :unhappy: normally i trade using pending order but don't get price i want (slip). If want to closed trade also i have same experience. Is there any suggestion what should i do to min. my risk of slipage. TQ

Hi,
i'm new in forex. i try to trade during news but market is move toooo fast. :unhappy: normally i trade using pending order but don't get price i want (slip). If want to closed trade also i have same experience. Is there any suggestion what should i do to min. my risk of slipage. TQ

hai im newbie too,wow amazing,u like trade with the news,anyway i want to share my opinion too,normally if i have a pending order,i just place 10point after resistance or support point base on daily or 4h candlestick only,i think you know about support and resistance base on candlestick rite.but for a secure a position as a news event,actually it's very good to let the price move for 5 to 15min after news,then just entry manually base on the actual result with a support and resistance candlestick at minor time frame,depend of the news which have a high or small impact,for me i use a bigger time frame and look at forecast to determine the pending order entry before the news event,and sometimes i do manually with a small impact news with smaller time frame.it's is important you plan first before u did the order,u should place a profit target too while you trade with a high impact news,then run your auto trailing instantly to save your winning pips.or u should set stop loss or lock your position with a double position size when the news against your pending order.

you also should study a habitual action of the pair you want to trade,how strong the pair spike with the news,with what broker u're trading cause some broker have a huge spike especially when have a very high impact news.ok then enough for this time,actually im not a good too just want to share.good luck;)

Trade During News....

Thanks Jebat for sharing. From this on i will put my profit target when i put my order. Anyway...any other idea to prevent slip or atleast min. the slipage. One more thing...could anyone list of news that can be trade...i mean, news that move the market atleast 30 PIP :p . TQ

Back